Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

TEAYCHES posted:

i htink selling weapons to bad ppl is bad imo

we give 2 billion dollars to Pakistan so they can stockpile weapons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
because Death to Canada just doesn't have the same ring to it

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

The Taint Reaper posted:

we give 2 billion dollars to Pakistan so they can stockpile weapons

imo thats bad pakistan by any measure is a shittier country than iran

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

RaceBannon posted:

because Death to Canada just doesn't have the same ring to it

I dunno I mean "Blame Canada" was nominated for an Oscar.

Might just take a little bit more of an effort but they could pull it off.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

TEAYCHES posted:

imo thats bad pakistan by any measure is a shittier country than iran

i think it was really awesome when their intelligence services propped up the taliban in the waziristan area so we'll continue to funnel money to them to fight the taliban menace and also hid bin laden

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Where the gently caress have you been for the past 40 years? Ayatollahs all wish death on America, it's kind of Their Thing.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
wishing death to america is a call to peace OP.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

gently caress tezzor

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

King Vidiot posted:

Where the gently caress have you been for the past 40 years? Ayatollahs all wish death on America, it's kind of Their Thing.

I'm not even close to 40 years old.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

ninotoreS posted:

Yes, but to be fair to Christianity, there's one very important difference between Islam and Christianity that's making a huge difference here in the 21st century.

Unlike Muhammad, Jesus didn't marry his cousin and establish family laws that essentially encourage believers to keep marriages literally in the family.

So 80% of all Muslims marriages are between first-cousins (which is the same genetic distance as mating with a half brother or sister), and this has been going on for 1400 years. As a result, approximately half of the world's Muslim population classifies as inbred, and the average IQ in predominantly Muslim nations is significantly lower than the rest of the world. I read somewhere that Spain, all by itself, published more books than every Muslim nation combined last year.

These people are actually retarded. Throw in a religious book written by a guy who warred most of his adult life, and is it any wonder that violence seems to be their reflexive solution for everything? Say what you will about Christianity, but at least its cultures maintained enough raw intelligence to eventually accept the wisdom of secular government and freedom of religion, et cetera. I'm sure it helped that the average Christian didn't have an IQ of 80.

Yes, very cute. I don't like the Crusades, either. Of course, that was also 800 years ago.

Thanks for the racist email forward, somebody's dumbshit uncle.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Oh poo poo I just realized I posted in a Taint Reaper thread. Twice.

Whoops

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

King Vidiot posted:

Oh poo poo I just realized I posted in a Taint Reaper thread. Twice.

Whoops

your taint been reaped, turn it over

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

babypolis posted:

he is right op

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
I agree with the AyatollahP

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

ninotoreS posted:

Islam might've done the same thing to whites if Muhammad had been born French.

lol if you think the french, or any european country, could embrace a religion that forbids alcoholism

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
I've been reading the Ayatollah's twitter and he seems like a reasonable man, who should have nuclear power and weapons, and ICBMs.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Morkyz posted:

I've been reading the Ayatollah's twitter and he seems like a reasonable man, who should have nuclear power and weapons, and ICBMs.

Better stop him! :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

• Locked thread