Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

thats cool

hey anyone else notice that jon stewart seems to just be "phoning it in"? its actually pretty funny.

did something happen between him and comedy central, or is he just burned out?

i think he might be burned out. mo rocca interviewed him not too long ago, and he seemed burned out.

i don't know.

what do you think, op?

Hes leaving the show soon.

I think hes saving up for a final battle.

Its gonna be like some middle earth poo poo.

Colbert vs Fox News

There might be some Balrogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

if there was a god and he created man and woman I don't think he would have created trannies so

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Blue Train posted:

if there was a god and he created man and woman I don't think he would have created trannies so

Eve was a rib or some poo poo.

Im like a toe knuckle.

Metatarsals.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Blue Train posted:

trannies are gods chosen people, the ultimate fusion between man and woman

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

psyopmonkey posted:

Im like a toe knuckle.

ha.

Ruggan posted:

trannies are gods chosen people, the ultimate fusion between man and woman

i think god's chosen people were probably some previous iteration of hominids. :shrug: we are the devil's spawn wrecking the house.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
If Jesus does come back, and leads ISIS against the "armies of rome", what side is your mother-in-law going to choose? Because you know that's what ISIS believes, right?

Like Baghdadi is the 8th Caliph. Only 4 more to go until the end of days and all that.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
Op?

OP?

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
Echoooooooooo

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

If Jesus does come back, and leads ISIS against the "armies of rome", what side is your mother-in-law going to choose? Because you know that's what ISIS believes, right?

Like Baghdadi is the 8th Caliph. Only 4 more to go until the end of days and all that.

sorry reading more interesting threads

i think shell choose to do whatever is the most illogical choice at the given moment, probably whatever her chiropractor thinks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Ruggan posted:

sorry reading more interesting threads

i think shell choose to do whatever is the most illogical choice at the given moment, probably whatever her chiropractor thinks

Her chiropractor is working for the public good, taking money off her hands before she can use it to go buy more guns. She does like buying guns, right?

• Locked thread