Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
from the boards for like 3-4 days and like i feel like you guys dont even notice :[ really hurts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't see your picture on the side of my mt dew can

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
takes at least like a week before they do that, also when you guys say something funny - i tell my friends about it but instead of saying you guys are on the internet i say "my friend.. " so you guys are my friends all of you ( that are funny so like 2 )

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Smash it Smash hit posted:

takes at least like a week before they do that, also when you guys say something funny - i tell my friends about it but instead of saying you guys are on the internet i say "my friend.. " so you guys are my friends all of you ( that are funny so like 2 )

Please don't post in the GBS friends club.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Inevitable posted:

Please don't post in the GBS friends club.

harsh bro, cant you see i am reaching out for help with my behavior?

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

harsh bro, cant you see i am reaching out for help with my behavior?

try shock therapy. it works wonders on those neurons.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
but who will give the shock therapy to me? i cant do it myself

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i couldn't notice cuz i carry u with me always *puts hand on chest and whispers* in here

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
lots of homosexuality itt which is ok

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

social vegan posted:

i couldn't notice cuz i carry u with me always *puts hand on chest and whispers* in here

are you touching my chest or your chest? sorry im new at this please dont think i dont like it i just dont know but thank you

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

are you touching my chest or your chest? sorry im new at this please dont think i dont like it i just dont know but thank you

both. it's nice in here, warm, cozy, and there's a lot of blood in there too so if igured u'd like it

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i bet a few white noise gbs posters have died since gbs 2.1 and nobody here has noticed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Frog Act posted:

i bet a few white noise gbs posters have died since gbs 2.1 and nobody here has noticed.
i dont want to become a statistic

social vegan posted:

both. it's nice in here, warm, cozy, and there's a lot of blood in there too so if igured u'd like it

its one of my favorite places tbh besides under the porch at my parents house, the dirt is just so cold and embracing bury me there

• Locked thread