Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
We've been living a lie. the lowtax we all grew up to know and love is not the person we think he is. Lowtax has been dead since 2013! Then who have we been talking to for the past two and a half years? How did he really die? Why did lowtax create somethingawful?

quote:

"Byron (Low Tax) Looper, born Byron Anthony Looper (September 15, 1964 – June 26, 2013), was a Republican politician in Tennessee. In order to advance his political career, he legally changed his middle name from "Anthony" to "(Low Tax)". After being convicted for the October 1998 murder of his election opponent, incumbent Tennessee State Senator Tommy Burks, he was given a life sentence in prison. He died in Morgan County Correctional Complex on June 26, 2013."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_Looper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
well, you see

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Sintax posted:

well, you see

:allears:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Yeah we know this already

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

gnarlyhotep posted:

Yeah we know this already

I am upset about this because I expected to know the full details before handing my $10 to this lovely website, endorsing a republican no less!

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Doxxnet Presents, The Passion of Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Hingehead posted:

We've been living a lie. the lowtax we all grew up to know and love is not the person we think he is. Lowtax has been dead since 2013! Then who have we been talking to for the past two and a half years? How did he really die? Why did lowtax create somethingawful?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_Looper

shut up, nerd

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

that's "Low Tax" you scrub, Low Tax is dead

Lowtax is dead too but he's not the same guy

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Drone_Fragger posted:

shut up, nerd

Eat my dick, osama.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Didn't lowtax actually work as an intern or something for Byron Looper before he went crazy?

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

This season on Serial

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Titus Sardonicus posted:

that's "Low Tax" you scrub, Low Tax is dead

Lowtax is dead too but he's not the same guy

Yes I know Low tax is dead, you retard. I already stated that . How can he not be the same guy though? Please verify your statements.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
this is where lowtax's name comes from op

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Entropic posted:

Didn't lowtax actually work as an intern or something for Byron Looper before he went crazy?

What if lowtax and Byron looper merged into a powerful entity that resulted in death?

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

quote:

Way back during my college days at Vanderbilt University, I almost ended up getting a summer job with the Putnam County Tax Assessor (because I was broke and needed to pay for college tuition). He was a very insane little man who legally changed his middle name to "Low Tax" in order to win votes for his upcoming Senatorial campaign. Police began investigating him and soon found that he was abusing his powers to audit ex-girlfriends, in addition to frequently going absolutely nuts and throwing things at the Police. He always wanted to become a lawyer, but failed to get into law school. He drove drunk, stole state money, and forced women to have sex with him. He went on public tirades, accusing people of belonging to some ultra-secret "organization" dubbed "the good ol' boys" who constantly conspired against him.

Eventually the Tennessee Senatorial race heated up, and he found himself in competition with the incumbent Senator Tommy Burks, a person who was generally liked and respected by all residents. Byron "Low Tax" Looper then made the wise decision to drive over to Tommy's farm and shoot him in the head until he died. To this day Bryon claims innocence and that he was "framed."

This was back during my Quake-playing days. Everybody used "cool" names like "d3th-k1ller" and "MURDER MACHINE," so I wanted to use something more creative. I began joining servers as "Low Tax Looper," threatening to audit or forcibly engage in sexual intercourse with anybody who wins matches (yes, I was highly unfunny back then as well). Unfortunately, due to name-size limitations, my name would only show up as "Lowtax Loop." While that was nice and such, I decided to shorten it to "Lowtax."

So there you have it. My nickname is based off of the name of a murderer who was a failed businessman and general rear end in a top hat. I sure hope the lack of irony here isn't lost on anybody!

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Concerned Citizen posted:

this is where lowtax's name comes from op

I thought it was because he was a cheap bastard skimming on the IRS, which also explains why he ordered a mail bride from Asia and participated in an illegal boxing activity to earn extra unreported incomes.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Hingehead posted:

I thought it was because he was a cheap bastard skimming on the IRS, which also explains why he ordered a mail bride from Asia and participated in an illegal boxing activity to earn extra unreported incomes.

well then you're pretty badly misinformed

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Hingehead posted:

Yes I know Low tax is dead, you retard. I already stated that . How can he not be the same guy though? Please verify your statements.

um hello theres a space between low and tax chucklefuck

i know they're different people because i was there to moderate discussions between them when Lowtax was first planning to sell the forums to Low Tax after LF was shut down

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
it's almost like he derived his name from that guy or something.............

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
This discussion comes up intermittently, the fact is Dad Gay So What is actually Lowtax. HTH

Default Settings
May 29, 2001

Keep your 'lectric eye on me, babe
Nice doxxing op, next you'll tell us Obama is Kenyan.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
:2013:

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
I dont think that is really true.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
I'm voting for Senator Dadgay Sowhat.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

thanks for the update endtimes prophet matt marriot

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

:patriot:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Does the Yorba Linda Water District factor into this, somehow?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Looper was a pretty decent movie OP.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Hingehead posted:

Lowtax is only dead inside.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
op probably got half a chubby when he read this and thought this would be a groundbreaking post.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

every single one of you is right even you op

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

thread is now abouy where were you when lowtax died. when lowtax died i was balls and elbow deep inside th ops mother

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

it should have been me 🙌

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

katlington posted:

thread is now abouy where were you when lowtax died. when lowtax died i was balls and elbow deep inside th ops mother

My mother is Lowtax's mother, Lowtax died because you cucked him. Also I was at a prostitute joint at a bar in sinapore, watching the event of 9/11 unfold on television when news of lowtax's death broke out.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
Lowtax named himself after Low Tax you baka gaijin. Typical American too stupid to understand the intricacies of erotic anime.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Hightax

Cause you know Rich be smokin on that homegrown Kyanka Kush :350:

:ducksiren::slick::420::clint::420::slick::ducksiren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH