Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

troubled teen posted:

7. bring back lf

this, a thousand times this.

also, i don't agree with being angry all the time. being calm and chill and positive is a good way to look pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
posting in a poo poo thread

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

troubled teen posted:

7. bring back lf

Fuckabees
Aug 8, 2012

"White Liiiiiiines, blow through my miiiind"

--The Fat Boys

ButteCysts posted:

posting in a poo poo thread

you honeydickin?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Your threads are the gayest loving balls I ever sucked you knuckle-headed slutmonger.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Post while jacking off so any negative feedback will be dulled by the feeling of jacking off.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

troubled teen posted:

7. bring back lf

• Free political action from all unitary and totalizing paranoia.
  • Develop action, thought, and desires by proliferation, juxtaposition, and disjunction, and not by subdivision and pyramidal hierarchization.
  • Withdraw allegiance from the old categories of the Negative (law, limit, castration, lack, lacuna), which Western thought has so long held sacred as a form of power and an access to reality. Prefer what is positive and multiple, difference over uniformity, flows over unities, mobile arrangements over systems.
  • Believe that what is productive is not sedentary but nomadic.
  • Do not think that one has to be sad in order to be militant, even though the thing one is fighting is abominable. It is the connection of desire to reality (and not its retreat into the forms of representation) that possesses revolutionary force.
  • Do not use thought to ground a political practice in Truth; nor political action to discredit, as mere speculation, a line of thought. Use political practice as an intensifier of thought, and analysis as a multiplier of the forms and domains for the intervention of political action.
  • Do not demand of politics that it restore the "rights" of the individual, as philosophy has defined them. The individual is the product of power. What is needed is to "de-individualize" by means of multiplication and displacement, diverse combinations. The group must not be the organic bond uniting hierarchized individuals, but a constant generator of de-individualization.
  • Do not become enamored of power.

theres 8, sry

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

If you wish to become the king of comedy in a photoshop thread consider these options

* Photoshop the vietnam execution photo
* Photoshop the 60s university shooting photo
* Photoshop the 'napalm sticks to kids' vietnam photo
* Photoshop the JFK assasination

Because these are clearly original ideas and you will be applauded for your wit and out of the box thinking.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
posting first post
copying threads

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 279 days!)

two cucks at the same time

firstpost
Mar 27, 2015