Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

/r/picsofdeadkids :gb2hd2k:

neato burrito fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Mar 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Truereddit is good

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

the typical reddit hate on here is pretty dumb imo because it varies so much that it's pretty much hundreds of websites combined into one. Like you can look at pictures of dead children OR get live audio, video, and text updates on current situations (boston bomber manhunt, shootings, etc.) faster than the news channels can keep up. Dildos on cats heads OR join in on a live interview with politicians, celebrities, scientists, famous people, etc.

but I don't go on there because I hate the format so I don't know...r/wtfpics?

Swizzbutt
Jul 12, 2014

dog buttz posted:

the typical reddit hate on here is pretty dumb imo because it varies so much that it's pretty much hundreds of websites combined into one. Like you can look at pictures of dead children OR get live audio, video, and text updates on current situations (boston bomber manhunt, shootings, etc.) faster than the news channels can keep up. Dildos on cats heads OR join in on a live interview with politicians, celebrities, scientists, famous people, etc.

It's the comments on each post that are dumb, the failure of democracy, not really the collection of links on each part of the site

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

pathetic little tramp posted:

http://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/controversial/

such great topics as:

3rd dwi in 4 years. I live in nc.

Public Urination (PA) - Are they just making money of me?

Bringing up a rape in a custody case. MS

To be committed in a mental health facility against my will. What's my recourse? (West Virginia, U.S.)

/r/legaladvice is really something special, since so few lawyers will actually post there on account of being downvoted if their answers aren't what the OP/hivemind want to hear. Crowdsourced legal advice is the way of the future.

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

The one about super smash brothers.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
Is there a subreddit for homeschooling your Christian fundamentalist children? That is probably the best one. The ying to r/atheism's yang.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
/r/femalecorpses

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Maniac Pahis posted:

R/atheism imo

lol r/atheism is a giant teenage circle jerk hell bent on somehow getting back at mom for making them go to church when they were younger

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
r/cocaine
r/meth

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
CLIENT REQUESTED ELECTRONIC FUNDING RECEIPT (FUNDS NOW)

Tipps posted:

/r/legaladvice is really something special, since so few lawyers will actually post there on account of being downvoted if their answers aren't what the OP/hivemind want to hear. Crowdsourced legal advice is the way of the future.

I'm not sure how all of the advice isn't "stop posting and shut the gently caress up", I guess that wouldn't be interesting.

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax
all the "watch a minority die" subreddits rule because they're why free speech is such a great thing

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

dog buttz posted:

lol i liked when young thug did an ama about being a rapper and the top question was what crimes have you committed and a bunch of other racist poo poo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

http://www.reddit.com/r/spacedicks/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I like the one where it's entirely a bunch of awkward drop down menu looking things and annoying as hell to read oh wait that's all of them

• Locked thread