Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Doflamingo posted:

man of steel was so loving lovely there's no way this will turn out anywhere close to good.

The first part of the movie was basically Dirty Jobs featuring Superman

I love how Marvel spent years and a bunch of films setting things up and DC is like "world building? gently caress that just throw all this poo poo together"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm just worried I'm not going to understand what's going on without seeing the characters' origin stories.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Gal Gadot looks like a stiff breeze will break her in half.

naem
May 29, 2011

Ben afflack is like a mature adult, im confused- this is a reboot everyone should be like 20, also it should be set in world war 2

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Applewhite posted:

I'm just worried I'm not going to understand what's going on without seeing the characters' origin stories.

True, if we had more origin stories for Batman and Gal Gadot before this movie it probably would have been more dark garbage. Like someone would have tried to one-up Bale's Batman reboot in the darkness category

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I'm betting it's going to suck based on that last SuperMan movie

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
all you have to do to depower superman is to kill the sun

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Ben Affleck is gonna be really stiff and lame and goons are gonna be like "That's on purpose because Batman is a loner weirdo, it would be bad if he was well-acted!"

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

Parallax Scroll posted:

its a superhero movie so yes

yea but what about the dark knight flicks?

AmmoniumAcetate
Sep 23, 2003
Don't mess with Earth

Zzulu posted:

does superman poo?

Normal human plumbing is not strong enough to contain his super shits. That's why Superman can only poo on Wonder Woman.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
How can Batman even fight Superman? Batman is a spoilt poo poo with gadgets and no parents, Superman can fly, lift cars, has x-ray and laser vision, is super strong, is bullet proof.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

spud posted:

How can Batman even fight Superman? Batman is a spoilt poo poo with gadgets and no parents, Superman can fly, lift cars, has x-ray and laser vision, is super strong, is bullet proof.

Because Superman is apparently really really stupid

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
superman hates glowing mystery rock

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

batman steals lex luthor's kryptonite ring beforehand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Batman could shove a chunk of kryptonite into a hamburger or something and laugh while Superman chokes to death and then he'll piss on his corpse because Batman seems the type of guy who'd do that.

• Locked thread