Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hockey
wow
cool
good
its hockey
View Results

• Locked thread
Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Oh great now Toftbo's hurt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Hat trick on an ENG

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

It was almost three years between CBJ hat tricks.

:siren: They've now had two in as many games. :siren:

CBJ gonna win two in a row vs Chicago. :stare:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
What a terrible effort by the Hawks, only five shots in a period where they had the power play three times.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Okay so the Hawks aren't going to score again

Tada! :toot:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Well to be fair, Darling did shut out the CBJs while he was on the ice.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Of course one of our former poo poo backup goaltenders is the guy to blank us on 40 shots and end the Stars playoff hopes.

Sometimes this league is just the worst.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Can't place this game on Lehtonen. The whole team played sloppy, horrible execution, tired power play, everything from top to bottom was bad.

See you next season, Stars.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Shinjobi posted:

Can't place this game on Lehtonen. The whole team played sloppy, horrible execution, tired power play, everything from top to bottom was bad.

See you next season, Stars.

yeah it was a bad game for the mistakes.. I don't know if it's the schedule or what, but the team was literally passing pucks directly to the players on the Oilers, not defending their man, and just generally playing like a bad junior team.

I guess the good thing about the Stars in the offseason is that they do some things as good as anyone else in the entire league (drawing penalties while not taking any of their own, creating good scoring chances on offense, generating massive amounts of attacking zone possession time) and some things really loving bad. It could have went either way for them this year, but their luck and Kari Lehtonen was rotten until late in the season.

I think this makes the team easy to "fix" for whatever that is worth. A couple clear upgrades to be made and you have a really great team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mindofme
May 19, 2003

Learn trispace and never have to think about math again!
Stephen King Creates a Dallas Stars Horror Story

• Locked thread