Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Is a superior being who uses virtual ART to travel to the worlds of imagination and level up while there, exploring and learning about things other mortals can't even dream about, such as deep space (Star Citizen), Dragons (Dragon Age) and Dinosaurs in Deep Space (No Man's Sky)

Looks down with pity at humorless, imagination-less automatons living their day to day life without an Xbox or a Gaming PC smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
When sexin I like to role play anders and fenris, but my fella doesn't know that's what we're doing because he wouldn't sex me anymore if he did

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i got the high score in verquest. pew pew.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

*refers to all women as 'females'*
*threatens to rape them when they call their children's toys puerile and sexist*
*refers to self as incel*

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Sega was legitimately the best console and the only reason the Dreamcast failed was because all you loving idiot n00b children bought the ps2 and now we have the undying ghost of Sonic the Hedgehog haunting us for all eternity because of you :comeback:

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

Sega was legitimately the best console and the only reason the Dreamcast failed was because all you loving idiot n00b children bought the ps2 and now we have the undying ghost of Sonic the Hedgehog haunting us for all eternity because of you :comeback:

I thought it was because people started copying the games that SEGA claimed were copy proof. Still a drat good system though and I regret getting rid of mine.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i am in the doctor's waiting room turning a magazine like a steering wheel to practice for when i get back home to my rush 2049 cabinet.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

*is a person who plays video games*

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
New Gamer Salute i just came up with
Gamer 1:Game in Courage
Gamer 2: As True Gamers Dare
Both in Unison: May We Game Forever

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

** play every sonic game repeating the menthra that the next one will be the one. The game that finally restore the series to it's rigthful glory **

Bleusilences fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Mar 28, 2015

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
doesn't like black people or women

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

babypolis posted:

*is a person who plays video games*

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Gaunab posted:

doesn't like black people or women

They are appropriating our culture :bigtran:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

LLeGGo posted:

*plays video games*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

My school has a gamer club and it is just as bad as you can imagine. Grown men and the one girl queen of the nerds shouting memes at each other and loudly talking about character builds

lol when that was at my school it was people arguing about ken versus ryu.

• Locked thread