Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
Thread delivers.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
i remember my shower phone back in the 90's. I would call marla all the time and just talk...

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
are they same sex lovers?

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

Darkman Fanpage posted:

are they same sex lovers?

have you ever been made love to by homely autistic man

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
5'd for Bean in shower

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

gnarlyhotep posted:

5'd for Bean in shower

i'll bet you haven't bean in the shower for several days... judging by your smell!

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

OooooooooooooOOOOOooooooooo SNAP SON!

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

casual beep posted:

i'll bet you haven't bean in the shower for several days... judging by your smell!

:drat:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i think it must have been that bean i had for dinner

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

i remember the first time i showered with an autist. It was a balmy late summer day, and el gremlino as cody preferred to be called was disassembling clock radios and putting them back together backwards in the mid day sun on the ashphalt of the cul de sac. i offered him a glass of lemonade, he took it lukewarm and i had left an iced glass of it on the roof of a the car for a while before giving it to him. he would have lost it if he had seen an icecube and it was always bad when he lost it.

i asked him if he wanted to do a couple of bombs on the slip and slide and he slowly nodded which for him was an emphatic yes. we were covered in grass clippings and dirt so we showered in the basement after in our swimming shorts

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

captainoblivious posted:

Thread delivers.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
jacking hard, great thread

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax

gnarlyhotep posted:

5'd for Bean in shower

Nahh.. seeing Jack's stalk and its growth would've gotten 5's. Bean.. meh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

drat, Bean's dick must be like, 3 inches away or less from homeboy's butthole.

tite

• Locked thread