Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wear your cocksmock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You earned a 5 OP

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Iron Prince posted:

i've finally come to grips with my alcohol problem

youll be managing that poo poo in no time. a wise man once said: keep your head in the game

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

JebanyPedal posted:

Wear your cocksmock.

i dont know what you mean but i know youre extensively yolked so ill put it on my to do list

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

amityville anus posted:

You earned a 5 OP

thanks! my first 5 in a while :shobon:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

imo it still shows some real courage 2 be able to say this openly. Good on you

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
i have a serious question for you guys is it normal to be sincerely proud of random people on the internet cause im always stoked when people post poo poo they got done

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I planted an herb garden today, figuring we've had just about the last sub-freezing day of winter. Definitely looking forward to some good fresh herbs from a bed that is more than four feet downwind from my foundry

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

i have a serious question for you guys is it normal to be sincerely proud of random people on the internet cause im always stoked when people post poo poo they got done

I'm definitely psyched about Goatse Wizard's garden.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

gay sewer monster posted:

I'm definitely psyched about Goatse Wizard's garden.

same

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I planted an herb garden today, figuring we've had just about the last sub-freezing day of winter. Definitely looking forward to some good fresh herbs from a bed that is more than four feet downwind from my foundry

And heres a quote for you to show my support

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
voted 5, good thread.

also I have been growing my hair out. it's currently the longest I've ever had it at between my shoulder blades. and i found a really good shampoo so no more dandruff and frizz plus it smells great :3:

I am getting better at understand french more, thanks duolingo!

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

October Revolution posted:

voted 5, good thread.

also I have been growing my hair out. it's currently the longest I've ever had it at between my shoulder blades. and i found a really good shampoo so no more dandruff and frizz plus it smells great :3:

vas te faire encule

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

gay sewer monster posted:

vas te faire encule

je suis désolée, je ne parle pas français :saddowns:

DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012
Found out I was able to handle getting my rear end pounded by a BBC. I felt like I was the winner that night.

taco season
Oct 10, 2014

College Slice
gently caress my fart flaps

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Hope is a charming insanity
The child of death and despair
A wordless tune that hums in our head as we face a world that's not fair.

Love is a flickering candle
Begot by fear and desire
A flame that goes out as fast as it may turn to a roaring fire.

Life is a contagious disease
The only cure is death.
Most are content to hope and love until their very last breath.

'Why' is an open question
It speaks for what we're taught
Ask the universe all you want but it'll simply ask 'why not'.

No one has time for hate
Or for that matter fear
Someday we'll all realize, what matters is right here.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Spent a lot of time thinking today.

Thought about my problems. Thought about what I should do with my life. Thought about some projects I'd left unfinished for years now. Had some really nice ideas about it all and they still make a lot of sense.

Really felt like I turned a corner and things might change for me.

I mean they won't, I won't do any of this, but it feels like I might. Gonna ride this high until I crash.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i feel super good right now. i sold a few paintings last night and this cool woman i like commissioned a nude portrait. then i spent the night having fun with my friend and talking about cool stuff that interested us, then i came home an hour or so ago and made a really tasty omelet and some waffles and then i smoked a bowl out of a pipe i crafted myself from a piece of driftwood and now i'm posting in this thread because i feel positive and self assured

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I've done two weeks work in about four days

I'm a loving dynamo right now

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

October Revolution posted:

voted 5, good thread.

nice job on both counts! someone made a shower soap thread if you want to get in on that

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

DookieSandwich posted:

Found out I was able to handle getting my rear end pounded by a BBC. I felt like I was the winner that night.

new sexual experiences are some of the most fun you can have. also you must have a powerful twink rear end.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Spent a lot of time thinking today.

Thought about my problems. Thought about what I should do with my life. Thought about some projects I'd left unfinished for years now. Had some really nice ideas about it all and they still make a lot of sense.

Really felt like I turned a corner and things might change for me.

I mean they won't, I won't do any of this, but it feels like I might. Gonna ride this high until I crash.

you can do it man. i actually had a similar breakthrough last year and have been making a lot of changes for the better. it's within reach.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Gatekeeper posted:

i feel super good right now. i sold a few paintings last night and this cool woman i like commissioned a nude portrait. then i spent the night having fun with my friend and talking about cool stuff that interested us, then i came home an hour or so ago and made a really tasty omelet and some waffles and then i smoked a bowl out of a pipe i crafted myself from a piece of driftwood and now i'm posting in this thread because i feel positive and self assured

this is the fuckin dream right here.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

I've done two weeks work in about four days

I'm a loving dynamo right now

that's hella productive. whats the secret to getting that much done? do you have focus or time management techniques?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

thats awesome and i wannasee ur paintings

DookieSandwich
Nov 14, 2012

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

new sexual experiences are some of the most fun you can have. also you must have a powerful twink rear end.

Thanks man. If I ever get to DP some thick tree trunks, I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
i nailed it at work today fyi despite doing a lot of posting. wondering if gatekeeper wants to post up some paintings

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I won 3 for 3 MtG games today. Also got second post banned by usurping his throne.

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
Got a fresh reg and already 2 bitch niggas ridin my dick already. my forums ego is over 9000 right now

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

gently caress the mods posted:

Got a fresh reg and already 2 bitch niggas ridin my dick already. my forums ego is over 9000 right now

I don't know what this means precisely(i am posting in your thread atm, am i such a bitch nigga???) but it sounds pretty sweet, good goin my man, everyone likes to get goons riding their penis.

amityville anus posted:

I won 3 for 3 MtG games today. Also got second post banned by usurping his throne.

5/6 magic players agree: amityville anus is a more than worthy opponent. secondpost is forced to concede the same, as am i by inference.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
gatekeeper...

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i want to post in this thread but i cant im at a low point

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

i want to post in this thread but i cant im at a low point

hey the dog house. i hope you dont mind but i looked at your post history to check out what's going on with you. i noticed you give helpful advice in the gpu thread and i just want to say: nice! gpus can be a complicated subject for a hobbyist computer guy and you're doing good work by filling folks in on the details.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 253 days!)

slawmark dog

• Locked thread