Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kidd-Liggit posted:

Gonzaga needs Wiltjer to hit a loving layup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elrobot
Dec 28, 2004
Press the buttons all at once, all of the time
Pangos needs to score some loving points

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Welp, that's game

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the literal worst

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

The 2015 Final Four: Floor-Slappers, Tom Izzo Voodoo Bullshit, loving Duke, and THE PURSUIT OF PERFECTION.

And did I mention it's being held in Indianapolis, one of America's most useless cities?

Elrobot
Dec 28, 2004
FTWinslow

Pfisiar
Aug 3, 2013
THe only satisfaction I can have now is in a Wisconsin/MSU championship game. Tom Izzo is a wizard. No iffs ands or buts.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I thought they were going to let that go for a second.

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

Troy Queef posted:

The 2015 Final Four: Floor-Slappers, Tom Izzo Voodoo Bullshit, loving Duke, and THE PURSUIT OF PERFECTION.

And did I mention it's being held in Indianapolis, one of America's most useless cities?

#boycottindiana

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I picked 7/8 Elite 8 teams and it looks like 4/4 Final Four as well. Just call me Joshtradamus. :smugdog:

Crimson Sox
Jan 16, 2008

Bromance
NCAAB Gods, why have you forsaken me?

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
college basketball is poo poo and fraudulent

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Josh Lyman posted:

I picked 7/8 Elite 8 teams and it looks like 4/4 Final Four as well. Just call me Joshtradamus. :smugdog:
\

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
Ugh Duke

Tetrix
Aug 24, 2002

i will cheer for duke if the championship is kentucky/duke

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
Go Duke. Justise Winslow is amazing. This team is awesome.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Troy Queef posted:

Actually three of those teams are floor slappers. The correct description of Wisconsin is Neo-Nazis. Also it's going to own when Tom Izzo Voodoo Bullshit wins the whole thing.

Ross
May 25, 2001

German Moses

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Shoulda been that hilarious picture of him holding that cat imo.

I can't stop watching this. It's beautiful.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

I am now reduced for cheering for Wisconsin, and if they fail, then Duke. I'm not sure if I'll have the will to live in eight days' time.

Ross
May 25, 2001

German Moses

SeannieDarko posted:

I can't stop watching this. It's beautiful.

The original GIF (yankeefans.gif) is a Top 5 in SA history in my opinion. I forget the source of it though :(

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Ross posted:

The original GIF (yankeefans.gif) is a Top 5 in SA history in my opinion. I forget the source of it though :(

let's not sleep on marshall henderson.gif since we're celebrating college basketball

Ross
May 25, 2001

German Moses

R.D. Mangles posted:

let's not sleep on marshall henderson.gif since we're celebrating college basketball

I've never seen this before but am prepared to give it a #1 seed in my bracket.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

Ross posted:

I've never seen this before but am prepared to give it a #1 seed in my bracket.

Pick a different one of the fifty different people to look at every time the gif repeats. There are so many stories to be told.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Rankings:

1. Umbrella girl
2. Amused black dude
3. Pissed-off old man who looks like a 90s character actor
4. George R.R. Martin
5. Kid on a one man gently caress you parade
6. Kid so angry at Marshall Henderson he needs to take off his hat to properly curse him out
7. Kid with the giant hair

Elrobot
Dec 28, 2004

R.D. Mangles posted:

Rankings:

1. Umbrella girl
2. Amused black dude
4. George R.R. Martin
6. Kid so angry at Marshall Henderson he needs to take off his hat to properly curse him out

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

Henchman of Santa posted:

Actually three of those teams are floor slappers. The correct description of Wisconsin is Neo-Nazis. Also it's going to own when Tom Izzo Voodoo Bullshit wins the whole thing.

If the Spartans can get consecutive wins vs Louisville, Duke, and Kentucky, that should be worth two championships.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

R.D. Mangles posted:

Rankings:

1. Umbrella girl
2. Amused black dude
4. George R.R. Martin

Hahahaha this is great! I haven't seen this gif in forever!

• Locked thread