Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

*makes nerds angry*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I cut off penis during the dying days of an out of frantic meth binge, using the powder to try and hide my fears I'm just getting a little to old for all this. All the others in my group had faded to else where hours or perhaps days ago. I'd been getting a bit wild with the knife. Already drawn blood on others a couple of times, so wasn't really a surprise i ended up sticking my self with it.

Holding my severed member in my hand I start to realize just how much I'd hosed up. I do another line in part to ease the pain, but mostly to separate myself from the nightmare that I'd made of reality for myself. Thinking with the speed and chaos only quality uppers can bring

I grab hammer and nail, strip to my skin, nail it to my left shoulder and rev my bike. Next stop main street of that poo poo hole town five miles down road. I'm laughing, or screaming now, I really don't know which. It doesn't matter. either way I'm going to show those main street squares what a real rebel looks like. one mile out a cop sees me. Don't think he quite put together what my story was, but just from a glance he would of have to of seen at least a dozen reasons to through me into a cell.

I was just in town at the edge of town now, and at a decent speed, although through the blood lose, meth, and the half bottle of cheap vodka I'd been chugging during the ride, keeping straight was a chore.

The copper had, had enough thought. he wasn't going to let me infect the towns core. pushing the gas he rammed the back of my bike. Even with a clean head I wouldn't of stood a chance, as it was I just fly and tumbled. that was pretty much it for my skin. Copper took his time walking over. No crowd gathered, this scene was far to much for that, but every window on the street had at least one pair of eyes staring out of it.

I was still laughing, or crying, there was nothing in my life but pain and eyes, and a smile that wouldn't leave my lips. Then a pair of boots. Right close to my eyes. The cop had finally reached me. He didn't bother to say anything, what would he have to talk about to someone like me. All there was, was the shot to the head. There would be no arrest, no trial. After the body had been cleared up the town would never mention it again. No one on this street that saw me, would forget of course. once you see the full extent that a body and soul can degrade, thats your mind permanently hosed. Other than the cop of course, to him I was just a wounded cockroach that he'd shown the mercy of giving an undeserved bullet. But for brief minute before he did, I'd just lived out the American Dream. I'd mind hosed those squares and had myself a grand old time.

That was how it happened. That was how the most my loser, but in many ways more restrained, part of my life ended. In the instant the bullet was spreading blackness throughout my brain, I vowed if I got through this the rest of my life I'd devote to achieving the ultimate pleasure I knew, loving world with a pleasant smile.

A presidential smile.

An American life, R, Regan; p54 (1990), Simon & Schuster.

dr_rat fucked around with this message at 13:49 on May 7, 2015

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
*lives in a town with a Dead Man's Curve*

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

unlimited shrimp posted:

Johnny don't race Frankie at Dead man's curve, it's too dangerous!
-Shut up, Doris
-*punches Doris*

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

calusari posted:

tunnel snakes rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde

unlimited shrimp posted:

*is the reason they call it dead man's curve after he challenged charlie to a race *

• Locked thread