Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i had a banh mi for lunch so i had some cucumber and jalapenos, op

making stuffed pepper leftovers for dinner, so that's a bell pepper and some tomato

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

numberoneposter posted:

tan or pale? ethnic or white?

tan, ethnic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xiw4f08oaL0

u sp33k l33t br0
Sep 12, 2007

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
Soiled Meat
i ate a grape

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i had a navel orange, op

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
fruit is gross

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Borommakott posted:

i ate a grape
i had a grape, an oat, and a piece of ice for breakfast

Clifton Privilege
Mar 19, 2015
yup I ate fruit and a salad and even some flax with oats. We aren't all Mt Dew guzzling corn syrup dumpsters.
Seriously, what do think this is - TUMBLR!?

demonicon
Mar 29, 2011
Beer is made out of fruit. So yeah. I did.

I ate a lot of fruit today.

demonicon fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Mar 29, 2015

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Whoa, I thought I posted my "Milk milk lemonade" thing in this thread.

The gently caress thread did I post that in?

EDIT: Oh this is about fruit nm I did post it in the right thread.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i always eat some kind of fruit every day. today was an apple. maybe tomorrow i'll feel like grapefruit

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
i eat one 2000 calorie meal a day, and nothing else. i'll eat in an hour or two

it's how i maintain my girlish figure

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I had watermelon for desert

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
it's funny thinking how fruit used to be viewed as a desert that only rich people could afford

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
im drinking fanta, dipshit

and i think tomatoes were part of my input today.

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Fruit is expensive. I certainly wouldn't waste any on my rear end in a top hat

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
dried apricots, my farts are siiiiiiiick

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

ninotoreS posted:

it's funny thinking how fruit used to be viewed as a desert that only rich people could afford

Pound for pound fruit is still more expensive than candy so poor people buy that instead.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
is an eggplant fruit?

also i had strawberries (look weird and creep me out but tasty) and tomato (still a fruit???)

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
I had lots of fruit and vegetables today. Beans, tomatoes, lettuce, peppers, carrots, mushrooms, onion, aubergine, dried apricots, dates. Tomorrow I might have even more, I have some bananas and kiwi fruits that need eating.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Gatekeeper posted:

is an eggplant fruit?

also i had strawberries (look weird and creep me out but tasty) and tomato (still a fruit???)

strawberries are actually fruit i think, not berries, and tomates are deffo fruits (right? like lmao youre a fruit? whatever, rear end in a top hat)

also, strawberries creep you out? hosed up, man, top 5 fruit imo.

Aug 4, 2010

i had some pineapple and melon then had an apple.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I guess eggplant are technically fruit but you don't eat them raw and they ain't sweet

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

shiksa posted:

strawberries are actually fruit i think, not berries, and tomates are deffo fruits (right? like lmao youre a fruit? whatever, rear end in a top hat)

also, strawberries creep you out? hosed up, man, top 5 fruit imo.

the lil seeds all over the sides, it's a weird texture, it looks like something that is dangerous and can attack.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Gatekeeper posted:

the lil seeds all over the sides, it's a weird texture, it looks like something that is dangerous and can attack.
Those seeds can launch right into your face, and burrow beneath your skin. It happens so quickly that you won't be able to brush all of them off before they penetrate.

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004
I had some shrimp today. Shrimp is a fruit.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I had a bosc pear with my peanut butter sandwich.

SD87
Jun 7, 2011
I try to eat like a banana a day. Is that poo poo even worth it?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

skander posted:

Those seeds can launch right into your face, and burrow beneath your skin. It happens so quickly that you won't be able to brush all of them off before they penetrate.

Sometimes you eat the fruit and sometimes the fruit eats you.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I sucked a lemon

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

notZaar posted:

I had watermelon for desert

Legit, I'll cut a melon in half and just eat it out like an enormous rear end in a top hat.

naem
May 29, 2011

Going to microwave some broccoli because of how handsome I am, I hdave sex

ElectricNeonPanda
May 11, 2014
I was actually eating a banana as I found this thread holy poo poo

BIG BIC SQUAD
Jan 24, 2015
I had two oranges, currently feeling very healthy and ignoring the fact that I had pizza earlier

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

me rear end in a top hat is often filled with fruit; a "farmer's basket" if you will, cupping the bounty of the latest sticky-sweet harvest

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
i ate 1/4 + 1/8 a family size papa murphy's pepperoni pizza today. also, a can of spaghettios cold out of the can with a fork . tomato are fruits u stupid shits!

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
I eat gay people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Yes and also vegetables and I got strawberries and watermelon at the store for the week.

Also ate a bunch of Tagalongs.

• Locked thread