Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

" the coffee is so much better in nepal" :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i know a bunch of hipsters who used to be into fixies and now they are into trucks and guns its hilarious and confusing how that happened

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
If you eat Chinese food at normal take out place on the road, you're not getting REAL Chinese food.

That's why I have the "CuiSino" food networking app on my iPhone. It lets me get in contact with Chinese families living throughout the US and schedule the ability to come to their homes for dinner when I'm in their towns. It's the only real way to have authentic home-style Chinese cooking without going to China.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
If you're forced to drive a car and you're buying your gasoline from a typical big oil gas station, you're doing it wrong.

It costs a little more and requires you to find them, but in several towns and cities you'll find artisan and locally-refined gasoline stations. My pick while driving through Indiana is a little place near the Ohio border called "Pepper's Shack"

Pepper's a 2nd generation artisan fuel producer, working the same copper refining tanks his father did just 10 years ago. He and his wife own a small plot of land where they grow a variety of organic grains and vegetables. If you're daring enough, Lucille will sell you a loaf of her home-made and preservative-free bread and cook up you up a plate of steamed carrots while Pepper puts together a custom blend for your car, in anywhere from 81 to 107 octane.

Sure, you pay a few dollars more a gallon, but your car will appreciate the rustic and fresh gasoline in the same way you enjoy Lucille's plate of fresh cookies, served ironically on a scratched and chipped 1978 plastic Mickey Mouse plate.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

keep it going jedi im loling here

CuiSino

• Locked thread