Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I could completely understand if you're texting or chatting and it's informal communication, but I've been noticing typos in my textbooks and the handouts and presentations my professors are giving. I have one particularly bad professor that has two or three typos or simply wrong facts per pdf page that she goes over in class (It's a human physiology class so she's supposed to be educating a future group of healthcare workers).

I do go to school in Kentucky though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
there's a whoal bunhc in gibbis

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Languges evovl dern't bae soooou prescriptavist

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Amarcarts posted:

op its this

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Amarcarts posted:

I could completely understand if you're texting or chatting and it's informal communication, but I've been noticing typos in my textbooks and the handouts and presentations my professors are giving. I have one particularly bad professor that has two or three typos or simply wrong facts per pdf page that she goes over in class (It's a human physiology class so she's supposed to be educating a future group of healthcare workers).

mayb try not being such a whiny bithc?

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Universe Master posted:

Languges evovl dern't bae soooou prescriptavist

unironically this

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

na

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
op you're that student who walks up to the professor after class to "helpfully" point out a spelling eroor on his exam and he just stare back at you with the dead eyes

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

nop, i haventy noticved.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

im loosing my mind

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I have to cut my nails for ... you know.

open container
Sep 16, 2008
its notn noiceo ito gastlight the op :mad:

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

no op, i dont deal with amateurs in my professional life.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

op, when people ask me what type of bitch you is, I say she a type-ho

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009
actually after i went to byob and started posting there i noticed more typos even regarding my own typing.
So if you "get" noticeing of typos then it might be a symptom of schizoprodigal schizoprenia and should seek attenuation of codtord .

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Amarcarts posted:

Think I found your problem

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
im gey

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Thank's allot Owebungle!

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009
btw what is the deal with gbs posting? *gesticulate arms jewishly*

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:
we finally "get" fyad.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
iwe roght thisd senencoitsen cfreat ly lt fadst to sgest alots of st ytpew[s

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Yse.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

If Edgar Allen Poe had been born in Thailand

He'd be a

Thai Poe

heh

h

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
actually yes me too OP. I dont really care, but I bet others do when they see that poo poo.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
its because its the age of the word processor

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
Which school in Kentucky? Please tell me it was the same as mine so I can have a good laugh at your worthless degree and then cry knowing mine is also worthless.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I've been doing it since 2003, op. Got hooked on the stuff when reading the Gaming World's crap shack and never could just kick the habit. Started really getting into it by drawing knowingly bad stick figure parody comics (private) and by '07 i was eyeballs deep in the yix. its cost me my wife & kids ,my home .... even my body pillow left me for a better speling hobo.. you dont get it op

i ned my fix

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Do your chain hang low

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Also, the thin veneer of any supposed professionalism is instantly destroyed by even the most basic of mistakes. Just ask my friend, Hannible Lector.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Niggre.

naem
May 29, 2011

fnord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food