Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

nastynaven posted:

i'm still too much of a gentleman to do this. never get comfortable enough. but if the chick is a total stranger or a one night stand, i just frap away.

that's funny i'm the exact opposite. If it's an SO i'm really comfortable with I don't care (especially at home) but total strangers or one night stands I hold it in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

Moridin920 posted:

that's funny i'm the exact opposite. If it's an SO i'm really comfortable with I don't care (especially at home) but total strangers or one night stands I hold it in

people are still replying to this thread?

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

Un chien andalou posted:

smelly shits are way more of a turn off than farts tbh

yeah this hate following my wife in the bathroom after she's taken a nice creamy one. her farts are only bad when she's doing some dumb vegetable diet or something

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

farthammer.com

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
whenever i get the farts, it usually means i have to poop. then i poop and i don't have to fart anymore.

i think everyone just needs to poop more.

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
fart

Chubbs
Feb 13, 2008

In a thousand years, Gandahar was destroyed. A thousand years ago, Gandahar will be saved, and what can't be avoided will be.
Grimey Drawer
"It is universally well known, That in digesting our common Food, there is created or produced in the Bowels of human Creatures, a great Quantity of Wind. That the permitting this Air to escape and mix with the Atmosphere, is usually offensive to the Company, from the fetid Smell that accompanies it. That all well-bred People therefore, to avoid giving such Offence, forcibly restrain the Efforts of Nature to discharge that Wind."

“Were it not for the odiously offensive Smell accompanying such Escapes, polite People would probably be under no more Restraint in discharging such Wind in Company, than they are in spitting, or in blowing their Noses.”

“Discover some Drug wholesome & not disagreeable, to be mix’d with our common Food, or Sauces, that shall render the natural Discharges of Wind from our Bodies, not only inoffensive, but agreable as Perfumes.”

-Benjamin Franklin

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
how do you classify pussy farts, op?

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

gently caress da Mods posted:

i fart in my Gf's mouth

Do I need to call child protective services?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

OMFG FURRY posted:

how do you classify pussy farts, op?

Sorry, not the op but I classify those as queefs. Might just be me.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I don't do it too often in front of her. Usually not more than once every month or two. And they're not casual farts you let loose while sitting on the couch watching TV. If I'm going to do it, it's going to have purpose behind it. I'll fart to accent a joke or use it as a threat or something.

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

nastynaven posted:

people are still replying to this thread?

hey this is a critically important issue worthy of a wide ranging, academically rigorous discussion.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
worst part about driving a Miata is you can't hotbox a fart if you've got the top down (especially if you have the folding hard top model because you have to stop and put it in neutral to operate the roof, by which time the fart gas is away on the wind, lost,

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Sorry, not the op but I classify those as queefs. Might just be me.

no, me as well good sir.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

vug posted:

worst part about driving a Miata is you can't hotbox a fart if you've got the top down (especially if you have the folding hard top model because you have to stop and put it in neutral to operate the roof, by which time the fart gas is away on the wind, lost,

the worst part is youre driving a super lame car for bitchmen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
i've no problems doing that but i am not comfortable taking a poo poo in the same room, i don't like sharing that moment with others, it's all mine.

• Locked thread