Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

the former ceo of hewlett packard, noted bad computer and printer manufacturer, is probably running for the office of president of these united states of america. just thought i would share. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
maybe as president she can spin off all the cool states (Agilent) from the ones that make jokeboxes.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Margaret Cushing "Meg" Whitman should also run

shut up meg!!

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

reminder that the All Knowing Free Market valued Carly Fiorina at negative 10 billion dollars.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

carlyfiornia

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
this election will probably be the most hilarious one yet

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

it's hard to imagine how that is possible but then again, ted cruz

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Elder Postsman posted:

reminder that the All Knowing Free Market valued Carly Fiorina at negative 10 billion dollars.

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
democrats had the first black(only half though so idk if it actually counts) but republicans now coming in hot with a woman to score women support & privileged guilt votes. well loving played.

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
or wait is Hillary coming as well?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

marissa should run for POTUS

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

caught about 30 seconds of her interview this morning, I predict big laugh turnout in the primaries if she really tries

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

NoneMoreNegative posted:

*makes foreign dignitaries wait outside her office for hours past their scheduled appointment time*

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i hope she at least loses as much money on the presidential run as she did on the governor run

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

mishaq posted:

i hope she at least loses as much money on the presidential run as she did on the governor run

Failing Upward: The Carly Fiorina Story

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

wait im confusing her with meg whitman, i hope she just loses a bunch of money in general

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Elder Postsman posted:

By way of comparison, if the incoming CEO promised to not do the bad things Carly did, but did promise to burn down the office buildings just for fun, it would still have been an upward valuation.

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

the candidate to steal the heart of yospos will be the candidate I vote for come elction day

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Coolest Flag EVAR posted:

the candidate to steal the heart of yospos will be the candidate I vote for come elction day

thank you for your vote but i cannot legally be president for another decade

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

Bloody posted:

thank you for your vote but i cannot legally be president for another decade

hmm I guess g0m isn't a US citizen so he's out too

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

mishaq posted:

wait im confusing her with meg whitman, i hope she just loses a bunch of money in general

Carly Fiorina, former HP CEO, ran for senate and lost.
Meg Whitman, current HP CEO, ran for governor and lost, spending millions of her own dollars in the process.

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

rear end cobra posted:

this election will probably be the most hilarious one yet
bring back lf :twisted:

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

NoneMoreNegative posted:

iran agrees to renounce nuclear technology after rouhani emerges terrified from a three hour meeting in which the president did nothing but stare at him and eat blueberries

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
iCarlyfiornia

wait, is jennifer love hewlett-packard too long for a forum name?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Elder Postsman posted:

• Locked thread