Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Can't wait for little Kip Mcfrathouse and his pals Jeb Spinklebein and Allerton Fanglesby the 3rd to get drunk, run off with daddy's aero-mobile and run onto a children's hospital ward killing 50+ then reading nerds on buzzfeed defending this idiotic idea day in and out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
You mean small airplanes? We've had those for quite a few decades already.

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
The future is here!

*Traffic deaths increase by 10,000% overnight.*

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I am glad that flying cars are now perpetually two years away, instead of perpetually 15 years away.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Pulp Can Move posted:

The future is here!

*Traffic deaths increase by 10,000% overnight.*
There's no way anyone without a pilot's license will be able to pilot one.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

certainly these will be cheap and accessible

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

if you need a runway of any kind it's poo poo. i should be able to hover above the chucklefucks in front of me and soar away so i can avoid traffic jams

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
If poor people can afford them I don't want anything to do with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

notZaar posted:

You mean small airplanes? We've had those for quite a few decades already.

• Locked thread