Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
“I’ll make a bet with you,” Robertson said. “Two guys break into an atheist’s home. He has a little atheist wife and two little atheist daughters. Two guys break into his home and tie him up in a chair and gag him. And then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of them and then shoot them and they take his wife and then decapitate her head off in front of him. And then they can look at him and say, ‘Isn’t it great that I don’t have to worry about being judged? Isn’t it great that there’s nothing wrong with this? There’s no right or wrong, now is it dude?’”

Robertson kept going: “Then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him and say, ‘Wouldn’t it be something if this [sic] was something wrong with this? But you’re the one who says there is no God, there’s no right, there’s no wrong, so we’re just having fun. We’re sick in the head, have a nice day.’”

“If it happened to them,” Robertson continued, “they probably would say, ‘something about this just ain’t right.”

I came

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hmmmm i dont know op

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I got like 8 words in and it felt like I was reading a long form chat log so I bailed.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

with cheese curds and gravy?

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
paging cumthinker to this thread

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a real jerk posted:

with cheese curds and gravy?

gently caress yea

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
haha its like a meal you can make with the leavings of a proper gentleman's Meatte, Breadde and Poetatoef

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Someone already did this thread

• Locked thread