Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Goku
Goku
Goku
Goku
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Something simple like steak and salad. My bestie and cat would be there too, of course.

A nice small desert afterwards would be nice too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Wafflz posted:

This thread would be 100% better if that was a checkbox poll.

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within
voted correct goku, just sharin, one love

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

Something simple like steak and salad. My bestie and cat would be there too, of course.

Eat cow. Eat cow until your stomach distends. Eat cow until you EXPLODE!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

a whole chicken with bones removed

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

a whole chicken with bones removed

WOULD

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

psyopmonkey posted:

you fought for western imperialistic endeavors, ate dog flesh and talked about it as an exotic experience, and now act like a lisa frank sticker collecting teen girl because the truth of your existence is unbearable

you are seriously the worst human I've ever seen on the internet and I hope you kill yourself

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

bonvivant posted:

you fought for western imperialistic endeavors, ate dog flesh and talked about it as an exotic experience, and now act like a lisa frank sticker collecting teen girl because the truth of your existence is unbearable

you are seriously the worst human I've ever seen on the internet and I hope you kill yourself

Thats really mean and you made my night a little worse.

I like my life and I dont act like a teenager.

Deep down, youre a bad person.

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

psyopmonkey posted:

Thats really mean and you made my night a little worse.

I like my life and I dont act like a teenager.

Deep down, youre a bad person.

nah I really don't think I am. I think this is a forum of bad people.

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

haha I could link to a hundred photos of dead foreigners but this nermal-looking motherfucker would persist

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

ohhhh dah kyooot kitty pic ^_^

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

bonvivant posted:

ohhhh dah kyooot kitty pic ^_^

I bet youre "youre dad gay son".

I just have a feeling.

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

psyopmonkey posted:

I bet youre "youre dad gay son".

I just have a feeling.

imagine being torn away from those you love and the life you love only to be consumed by something like you. that's what happened to the dog you ate and that's all the foreigners you used.

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

Lufiron posted:

filet mignon with bernaise sauce and duck fat fries

gently caress yes.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

bonvivant posted:

:drat:

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
That doesn't look like a medium rare steak and a dry wine, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

• Locked thread