Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
From what I have seen in this thread it seems Gary, Indiana is the worst city in the USA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
ft. wayne is actually the world's biggest strip mall

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Pox posted:

Wikipedia
2013 controversies
the mayor was arrested for selling oxycodone

he's got my vote

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

Ferroque posted:

the answer is loving lowell massachusetts you idiots

I went to a field trip in high school to a textile mill in lowell, easily the worst place I have ever been or ever will go my life, and I'm from Albany, NY.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Ferroque posted:

the answer is loving lowell massachusetts you idiots

lol dont even pretend like you dont love it there

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
some of my relatives live out in nebraska

there are towns out there where the smell of some large-scale agricultural operation (feedlot, rendering plant) is inescapable

towns where you simply can't get away from the smell of pig or cow manure or this dog food-type smell I assume is like boiling blood or something and they're also in the middle of loving nowhere

but at least they aren't Gary, IN

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I'm pretty lucky in that the worst towns I've been to are Yuba City, CA and Lovelock, NV. But they're just lame, not necessarily dangerous.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Commissar Ken posted:

Globe, Arizona would be a close second if I even considered that a real place and not just some sort of biological mishap.

LOL GLOBE! You know the town is bad when you have to drive to Miami for the Wal-Mart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

KiteAuraan posted:

LOL GLOBE! You know the town is bad when you have to drive to Miami for the Wal-Mart.

Plus the barren death field that has encircled the town making driving anywhere near it seem like it takes 13 extra hours to slog through. It truly is a geographical oddity.

• Locked thread