Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
and pump up the volume and heathers. who wants to have a christian slater marathon with me?

c'mon, don't be a hater, be a slater! we'll start with the movie where slater is a skater then move onto the one where slater's a radio masturbater and finish with the one where slater's a winona ryder dater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

firstpost
Mar 27, 2015

by XyloJW
:firstpost:

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
No K.U.F.F.S, no go.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Zahgaegun posted:

No K.U.F.F.S, no go.

i've never seen it, we can watch it too, but you gotta come up with a slater based rhyme involving it's content. we should also probably watch the name of the rose.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
man, gleaming the cube is 80s as gently caress. smuggling arms to anticommunist forces, christian slater's hair, asians being goodat math, unironic assrock theme song. it has got it all.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Sizone posted:

and pump up the volume and heathers. who wants to have a christian slater marathon with me?

c'mon, don't be a hater, be a slater! we'll start with the movie where slater is a skater then move onto the one where slater's a radio masturbater and finish with the one where slater's a winona ryder dater

God drat Slater was on fire for those three years.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i havny seen the other ones but heathers is really good

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You messed up retard, it's called loving the Anus, you can't even read a DVD cover properly.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Enfield posted:

i havny seen the other ones but heathers is really good

I saw Pump up the Volume in theaters and liked it, but since I haven't seen it in 20 years, I can't say if it held up.

Heathers is a treasure though, and if you haven't seen it, do so.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

What's that one where Slater is a cheese grater and he's all like "later" and takes a big bite of a tomater?

Please don't actually answer that I made it all up

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
yeah, that s some ridiculous poo poo, but in every movie, christian slater is a jack nicholson impersonator

Pierat
Mar 29, 2008
ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THE BNP
he was okay as jo's dad in nymphomaniac. he crapped his rear end.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
steve jobs plays his father in pump up the volume

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
was a good movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sizone