Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

marioinblack posted:

:sweep:

Still gonna lose the division. But clinching a playoff spot is pretty cool.

If you meet Montreal in the playoffs, at least you know you're going to the ECF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
Yes! Go Flames!

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
The Stars dominated 50 minutes tonight but came away with nothing.

Just the way it goes for Dallas, they basically have to play 60 perfect minutes where the opposition get single digit scoring chances the entire game to have any chance of winning.

Much better team than their record :(

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"

JawKnee posted:

Yes! Go Flames! gently caress the Kings!

FTFY. :siren: FLAMES!!

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Dallas now has the #1 and #2 highest shot attempt games for any team in the league in the 2014-15 season.

100 against Buffalo two weeks ago.
99 against Calgary tonight.

Both games ended in regulation surprisingly.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
At least I don't have to see Kari again.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

At least I don't have to see Kari again.

you're blinding yourself after this elimination?

Can't say I blame you.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I know you're all hanging onto every dramatic second of the Arizona/Buffalo game, but for those insane few who aren't watching it's currently 1-1 half way though and neither teams is trying to score.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

I know you're all hanging onto every dramatic second of the Arizona/Buffalo game, but for those insane few who aren't watching it's currently 1-1 half way though and neither teams is trying to score.

literally the only way these games could be more of a joke is if both teams pulled their goaltenders.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
nikitin empty netter? :laffo:

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

fits posted:

nikitin empty netter? :laffo:

I have to say watching the Oilers.. I don't know if it's Todd Nelson or if somehow some character got in to the Oilers dressing room somewhere along the way, but they are the only non playoff team right now outside of Dallas and a couple eastern conference teams still in the race that is actually trying in these games.

I think it should earn them some respect around the league.. really the first positive thing I've seen out of that team in a decade.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
This game is so slow it's incredible.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Starsfan posted:

I have to say watching the Oilers.. I don't know if it's Todd Nelson or if somehow some character got in to the Oilers dressing room somewhere along the way, but they are the only non playoff team right now outside of Dallas and a couple eastern conference teams still in the race that is actually trying in these games.

I think it should earn them some respect around the league.. really the first positive thing I've seen out of that team in a decade.

they called up of nelsons ahlers to do a thing or two

miller had three assists tonight, davison got his first goal, bachman has let in one goal in his last two starts, etc

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
buffalo currently up 2-1 with 9 minutes left :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
brian gionta empty net goal. the sabres have won a game of hockey in regulation. :siren:

• Locked thread