Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Spanish Manlove posted:

What was the worst thread from last week?

Are you still buying avs for worsties? I had some bad ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Spanish Manlove posted:

What was the worst thread from last week?

that would be this one

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3712171

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004
To make people want to claim their prizes more you should have unclaimed prizes be randomly assigned to someone who either created a thread in the past week or someone who posted in this thread talking about people who won. Only if they don't respond and not just tell you they don't want to claim it I guess.

Random number generate that probation out there.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

Ah poo poo he did get a month out of it. :h:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

troubled teen posted:

To make people want to claim their prizes more you should have unclaimed prizes be randomly assigned to someone who either created a thread in the past week or someone who posted in this thread talking about people who won. Only if they don't respond and not just tell you they don't want to claim it I guess.

Random number generate that probation out there.

Pretty sure the reason the 3rd place guy hasn't posted is because he's been on probation for like 3 days

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

Pretty sure the reason the 3rd place guy hasn't posted is because he's been on probation for like 3 days

oh, well then that's probably a pretty good reason. I should keep more track of these things or something, but that's way too much work.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

troubled teen posted:

oh, well then that's probably a pretty good reason. I should keep more track of these things or something, but that's way too much work.

you're telling me

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

you're telling me

lucky for me I don't make any sort of difference on this site. sadly that's not the case for you.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

gnarlyhotep posted:

The Winners!

This one was tough because most of the eligible threads OPs voted on their thread (you morons).

1st - Triticum Guzzler with thread Schadenmue
Rated 4.89

2nd - Saint Sputnick with thread nice save, president barack "gerald 'the shock' ford" hussein obama
Rated 4.68

3rd - WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW with thread That Feel When....
Rated 1.65 (there were about 5 or 6 others rated higher, but again, OPs voted on them)

i was probated for some time and couldnt post so i vote to probate the idiot fucker that probated me in a twisted reversal of fortune scenario

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
:yikes:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

i was probated for some time and couldnt post so i vote to probate the idiot fucker that probated me in a twisted reversal of fortune scenario

sorry they don't have any posts in GBS

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

gnarlyhotep posted:

sorry they don't have any posts in GBS

o.k. than make this my avatar https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/2d/da/68/2dda687a1c66b8ca10f2d0a9fe919718.jpg

thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

will do

/thread

• Locked thread