Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
i found somethingawful accounts to be a stable store of wealth and am moving all my investments over. you look at this account reg date now and laugh, but in 15 years there will weeaboos clawing at each other just to get a chance to bid on a certified classic reg date account. What else can I do to increase the monetary value of my account to future generations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
come on dude everyone knows that if you want to invest in a REAL long time certified classic reg date account™ you gotta wait to reg it on 9/11

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
i thought it would be my best bet to diversify my reg dates in case 9/11 ever became not funny

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You also gotta accrue as many probations and zero bans over the span of 10 years

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

Bad news if your regdate isn't old enough to have its own samote, it's never gonna be worth much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015

DONT CARE BUTTON posted:

Bad news if your regdate isn't old enough to have its own samote, it's never gonna be worth much.

yes hence the qualifier 15 years hth

• Locked thread