Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
danucleus
Nov 22, 2007
hmm
The new no ride-up Fruit of the Loom boxer briefs suck. Bad.

The front gate material is way too narrow. My normal sized penis falls right through with me just sitting cross-legged or just standing up. This is obviously a cost saving move at the expense of the consumers. I'm very mad. The old design was by far the best design of boxer briefs. Boxer briefs riding up was a non-issue!

These new MBA hires need to stop reinventing something that worked! I HATE the new boxer briefs! Who designed this poo poo that let dicks falling right out? Did people designing this poo poo have no penis? Congratulations. You've now become the underwear of too-short toilets that don't care if men's penis touch the rim. gently caress you!

Fruit of the Loom I used to love you! Please bring the old design back! I am anguished!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

they kind of give you saggy dad rear end too even if you have buns o steel

+1 OP, agreed.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

seems like a convenience feature to me

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
thanks for this brief review

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

this is why I switched to grape smugglers and banana hammocks. gotta keep the package secure

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Darkman Fanpage posted:

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

My boys need a home Jerry!

Swizzbutt
Jul 12, 2014

Sorry, I don't wear boxers that don't have a Nintendo character on them

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
my underwear is bushido as i have the warrior spirit

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
does anyone have any recommendations for boxer briefs, i've always worn the cheapest i can find and i am 100% sick of it

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
when is there gonna be the sweethome/the wirecutter type site for men's undergarments

naem
May 29, 2011

Hanes fo lyfe

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
http://www.amazon.com/Champion-Performance-Boxer-Brief-X-Large/dp/B00ISRCM4E/ref=sr_1_4?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1427824988&sr=1-4 this dude's package looks pretty nice in these colors

edit: gbs is turning me gay

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Dude undies > Girl undies

:colbert:

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

naem posted:

Hanes fo lyfe

Only Hanes can contain my great dane

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp

danucleus posted:

The new no ride-up Fruit of the Loom boxer briefs suck. Bad.

The front gate material is way too narrow. My normal sized penis falls right through with me just sitting cross-legged or just standing up. This is obviously a cost saving move at the expense of the consumers. I'm very mad. The old design was by far the best design of boxer briefs. Boxer briefs riding up was a non-issue!

These new MBA hires need to stop reinventing something that worked! I HATE the new boxer briefs! Who designed this poo poo that let dicks falling right out? Did people designing this poo poo have no penis? Congratulations. You've now become the underwear of too-short toilets that don't care if men's penis touch the rim. gently caress you!

Fruit of the Loom I used to love you! Please bring the old design back! I am anguished!!!!!!!

Why are you wearing your briefs while sitting on the toilet OP. I'm a bit confused

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Darkman Fanpage posted: