Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
makes u think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Goondom sets us up for an early release from the mortal coil

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The "when you grow up you'll be a conservative" argument doesn't work on manchildren bro.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Nah.

Ill probably be here.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

i really doubt it, OP

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Looking forward to politicians trying to capture the retired vote by harkening back to a more innocent time: when the memes were simple and you argued about which console was the gayest using a keyboard and mouse instead of intra-cranial wireless. Young people these days don't appreciate sitting down to a single LCD monitor with a cup of Code Red and really putting your all into trolling a messageboard.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
lol if you think sa will last that long

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Could we have a 55+ only sections of the forum to keep out the riff raff?

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Do I get a discount on the sa store when I want to give someone a big red title if I can present my AARP card?

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lol if you think sa will last that long

16 years already, another 20 isnt that crazy

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

16 years already, another 20 isnt that crazy

There will be ppl who registered in 2026. The future man.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
there will be like 5 who actually live that long

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Or maybe it will remain as some kind of living time capsule of memes and humor from 2005.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
living on social security megathread

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!

karma_coma posted:

There will be ppl who registered in 2026. The future man.

loving newb 26's, they keep ruining these forums.

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
cuck won't be funny beacuse by then gay marriage will have long since destroyed traditional marriage and monogamy in geneeral and cucking as a joke just won't make sense to people.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
if youre 20 and youre not liberal you dont have a heart if youre 40 and not conservative you didnt get paid

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
nigga in 20 years i'll be just shy of 50, which means i'll still have another 20 years of work to do (probably longer).

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

InterFaced posted:

The "when you grow up you'll be a conservative" argument doesn't work on manchildren bro.

GBS is already largely indistinguishable from Free Republic except that republicans is still a hateword like trannies or boomers or fats and this generation uses sarcasm for everything instead of capitalizing everything

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Apr 2, 2015

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Who's gonna be the first goon to die from old age?

I mean, real "old-age", not "I'm 500 pounds so 43 is old-age."

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Empathy is a worthless emotion you'll understand when you're older

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004
TCC will be full of dead people.

well, more dead people than it is already.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
If we are still allowed to own guns and bullets, then no OP, there won't be.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
pffff like we're going to be able to retire in 2035

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

if lowtax doesnt keep this site running for at least until his brain gives up then he will be an official unforgiving donghead

when I kill myself at age 68 (38 years from now) i want to broadcast it live and have a gibbis thread cover it

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gimp Fack posted:

if lowtax doesnt keep this site running for at least until his brain gives up then he will be an official unforgiving donghead

when I kill myself at age 68 (38 years from now) i want to broadcast it live and have a gibbis thread cover it

Preemptive: KILL YOURSELF OP!

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
back in my day supermarket employees were made of flesh n' blubber and I right think they had dignity, an abundance of such, why those frekcle faced gangly bastard'd mock me right to my face they would, put a finger right up to my cheeto-slicked neckbeard and hardly suppress their giggles and it was right drat it, I deserved it. No. It werent at all like today with them beep-boopin' droids calin' me sir scannin' my innards sayin' I don't buy candy on account of the diabetes. And them droid they don't got no feelings I can't call them mothers a whore being manufactured from new china. Well gently caress em anyway! and gently caress new china it's just a gussied up mexico anyhow.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

*increases font size to maximum* *squints* ah yes. i too, am gay.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
By that time conservatism will have made its last stand and will be indistinguishable from hardline Pol Pot-style radical Maoist rural supremacism which will result in the deaths of millions and the end of the United States viability as an international power for generations to come

Makes U think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im omnisex

• Locked thread