Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
You know guys I really think the internet is reaching a turning point in its lifespan. Social media is changing the playing field in a ton of industries, and if we all do our part as responsible web surfers (heh, went a little old school on ya there) I think we can really get some seriously positive PR going for Something Awful. Imagine Reddit and 4chan hiding in our shadow for a change!

April fools everything is still poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
yeah ok i think so

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
we somehow churn out less pedophiles than those places by some miracle so there's that

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
suck my gently caress

Police Academy III
Nov 4, 2011
horray for mediocrity

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Well.

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
gently caress the

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I think that if you look at it a certain way :shrug:

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

casual beep posted:

we somehow churn out less pedophiles than those places by some miracle so there's that

We have been hit by the pedophillic menace as well, but you are correct. If we still have some, which we probably do, at least they hide their sorry poo poo in the shadows instead of parading around like they're totally normal people.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
I know I'm getting old as poo poo because now I hate every stupid meme that I hear YOU loving KIDS on the internet saying

what im trying to say is death to the internet

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

Pitdragon posted:

I know I'm getting old as poo poo because now I hate every stupid meme that I hear YOU loving KIDS on the internet saying

you can always not use the internet. apparently some people dont

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

casual beep posted:

you can always not use the internet. apparently some people dont

yeah and crackheads can just give up crack

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

and god is on your side
dividing sparrows from the nightingales

Pitdragon posted:

I used to have a job and group of co-workers that spent most of our days playing games and looking up funny memes and laughing about them

now my co-workers tell me about their kids and talk about how nice the weekend will be if it stays sunny

where did i go wrong in my life :(

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAqePi1LgyU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Good post, bud.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynIHsHYaig0

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
[img]mr. COOL grill[/img]

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
ohohoho watch how i do the opposite of the thing you said to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

I have a mental disorder where everything I see or hear seems funny and cool no matter what it is.

• Locked thread