Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
OP?
Bitchmade
Autistic
Pussy
Queef
View Results

• Locked thread
erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Also, I like how the solution to every medical problem on WebMD or any other similar site is always "Don't drink alcohol". Yes I'm sure the irresistible urge to move my legs every 30 seconds has nothing to do with the fact I've recently started working on my feet again. It must be this other thing I've been doing all along with no problems.

gently caress, I need a beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Restless anus syndrome.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
the alcohol understands you my friend

Misren
Nov 30, 2014

First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me.

JebanyPedal posted:

Restless anus syndrome.

Days of a young anus is goooneeee.

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Jerk off more

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
continue to drink until your liver can't filter poisons any more and you bloat up and die

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

nextlevelstart posted:

Jerk off more

Good suggestion, but sadly impossible.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I heard that anal bleaching is a suitable treatment for RLS

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

you are the liquor

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

sometimes in the middle of the night ill kick my legs a lot

Marv Albert
May 15, 2003

As a bitchmade RLS/PLMD sufferer, I can confirm that alcohol, to the point of oblivion, is a good solution to this LOL condition.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
smoke weed

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
lol yeah doctor, I totally only have a couple drinks a week, and certainly don't take waaaay loving higher doses of my meds then is recommended because they only work that way now.

Yep. Certainly not a handle every 3 days and enough pills to kill a small star. Doing just fine here doc.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

my hands go numb and i feel my fingers starting to claw at and sometimes penetrate my rectum while i sleep

Marv Albert
May 15, 2003

Gazpacho posted:

smoke weed

Really helps the alcohol work better - protip to any drug/alcohol newbies out there.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
A reminder that we still put dangerously high doses of a useless deadly poison, acetaminophen, in all kinds of medicine, especially in otherwise effective and potentially addictive narcotic pain medication.

acetaminophen does literally nothing for back, muscle, and joint pain, but hey we gotta make sure something kills your liver.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

take oxycodone instead

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

Dead Gay Romans posted:

A reminder that we still put dangerously high doses of a useless deadly poison, acetaminophen, in all kinds of medicine, especially in otherwise effective and potentially addictive narcotic pain medication.

acetaminophen does literally nothing for back, muscle, and joint pain, but hey we gotta make sure something kills your liver.

Yeah at work I always try to steer people to the ibuprofen instead.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
Oh you hurt your back and are in terrible agony? Well here is a prescription for a tiny bit of narcotic mixed with a poo poo ton of useless deadly poison. -an actual American doctor in tyool 2015.

Meanwhile vaguely mention you have trouble sleeping and holy poo poo here is a lifetime supply of walrus, have fun waking up naked in some guys house two counties over!

Honestly surprised they haven't started pumping benzos full of APAP by now to "deter abuse"*

*guarantee a steady supply of poo poo-stained liver failure ER visits.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

casual beep posted:

take oxycodone instead

oxy doesn't help with RLS you need lyrica, gabapentin, benzos or booze

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

Dead Gay Romans posted:

Oh you hurt your back and are in terrible agony? Well here is a prescription for a tiny bit of narcotic mixed with a poo poo ton of useless deadly poison. -an actual American doctor in tyool 2015.

Meanwhile vaguely mention you have trouble sleeping and holy poo poo here is a lifetime supply of walrus, have fun waking up naked in some guys house two counties over!

Honestly surprised they haven't started pumping benzos full of APAP by now to "deter abuse"*

*guarantee a steady supply of poo poo-stained liver failure ER visits.

the reason benzos don't have APAP is they aren't abused by snorting or shooting up, the APAP is enough of a deterrent for that and it also prevents casual abuse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

I have restless wrist syndrome :flashfap:

• Locked thread