Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Talk about your dumb skinner box here. it's got final fantasy characters in it or some poo poo? IDK it's probably about the same as every other mobile game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
Thanks for this excellent thread op

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This game is about the 100th Final Fantasy, really makes you think

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!
op is literally shaking with rage. and autism.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
But seriously is the game any good?

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
never heard of it

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

BottledBodhisvata posted:

But seriously is the game any good?

no

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!
it runs bad on my tablet.

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo
Thank God for Fungah. Where would the Final Fantasy thread be without him?

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

i went back and read his posts in the final fantasy megathread crying about the people posting about final fantasy record keeper in the final fantasy megathread

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

like a little baby would do. a little baby without a mouse wheel

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
I'm sure the Record Keeper players wouldn't have minded making a topic themselves, if you asked nicely, instead of wriggling around in your poo poo-filled diaper and crying OP

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Quality OP, OP

:effort:

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Alright you giant goddamn baby, I'll put together some info for a FFRK thread and actual OP*. Until then people will probably still talk about it in the megathread so :dealwithit:

*unless the mods want this one to remain instead.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Evil Fluffy posted:

Alright you giant goddamn baby, I'll put together some info for a FFRK thread and actual OP*. Until then people will probably still talk about it in the megathread so :dealwithit:

they shouldn't because the baby OP himself said he refuses to edit this thread. either let it die or wait for the gas

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i could gently caress an anime right now

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Fungah! posted:

Talk about your dumb skinner box here. it's got final fantasy characters in it or some poo poo? IDK it's probably about the same as every other mobile game

My Fantasy is that this will be your Final post

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I think "record keeper" is a bad name for a game

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

$60 walking hallway simulator starring magical girls is more of a FF game than the free game starring FF characters fighting FF enemies in FF environments using FF weapons and FF spells and the FF battle system FF FF FF FF bzzzt am I making a post which is either funny, informative, or interesting on any level? I think Squall is the best FF protagonist because he has the nicest hair. FFVII is the worst game ever made I hope tetsuya nomura get cancer FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

Augus fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Apr 1, 2015

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
have a megathread for all the mobile/tablet/f2p garbage that gets produced with recycled assets, they all literally have the exact same mechanics, story and business strategy

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

so anyone dtf?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Green Puddin posted:

so anyone dtf?
I'm dtFF.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Evil Fluffy posted:

you can make a new thread. ill just close this one whenever its done

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Skinner box" is the new "cargo cult," a phrase goons don't actually understand at all.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

the final fantasy megathread sounds like a cool place that i should be posting in

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

whats a cargo cult

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

epitasis posted:

whats a cargo cult
Like a regular cult but it's always getting forgotten at airports. The Moonies were a good example.

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

I'll say this for the OP, it has about the same level of quality and worthwhile content as a mobile game, so good job

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
:siren: Thread is up. :siren:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3710437

Kewpuh posted:

you can make a new thread. ill just close this one whenever its done

Thanks. :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

adios

• Locked thread