Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp
i feel wierd now.
:(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJvhPxAQeZU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp
:ghost:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mLXzAOhtnw

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I haven't smoked weed in about 2 months cause I'm trying to move from part time to full time at my job so I need to piss clean when the time comes. Last night I dreamed I was smoking weed. I could smell it, taste it, and go drat if I didn't wake up a little high. And I had that odd moment of still-half-asleep when I woke up where I thought it was real and not a dream and I hated my self for smoking weed cause I need to be clean. thankfully it was just a dream

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
thanks for promoting your video now promote mine please

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

laST night i dreamed i accidentally watched a bad youtube vid... then my nightmare came true :o

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
just take four ibuprofen before you go to sleep, you'll be nightmare free!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

youre bad and your threads are worse

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

youre bad and your threads are worse

hey that hot milf thread is burning up da forum, brah. you juss dont know quality when you see it.

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

Eat poo poo and die op.

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

Happy Hedonist posted:

Eat poo poo and die op.

:bang: WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LIKE ME?

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
gently caress u op

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i enjoyed it

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

Doublestep posted:

gently caress u op

dad was right. i'm nothing but a milksop.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

china bot posted:

just take four ibuprofen before you go to sleep, you'll be nightmare free!

nightmares are caused by inflamation.. but also by bad yt vids

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cocks in my rear end.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
eat poo poo op

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

Nefarious posted:

eat poo poo op

*goes to the toilet and starts eating poop while crying and looking at pictures of ex girlfriend*.

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

JebanyPedal posted:

Cocks in my rear end.

oh dear. i didn't know this was THAT kind of forum tee hee.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

I haven't smoked weed in about 2 months cause I'm trying to move from part time to full time at my job so I need to piss clean when the time comes. Last night I dreamed I was smoking weed. I could smell it, taste it, and go drat if I didn't wake up a little high. And I had that odd moment of still-half-asleep when I woke up where I thought it was real and not a dream and I hated my self for smoking weed cause I need to be clean. thankfully it was just a dream

Same thing happened to me. The good part is that dreaming in and of itself is a good sign you're not smoking weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

amityville anus posted:

Same thing happened to me. The good part is that dreaming in and of itself is a good sign you're not smoking weed.

the same thing happened to me when i quit drinking. has those dreams for a long time. woke up relieved i wasn't hungover.

• Locked thread