Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chedranian Girl
Sep 15, 2008

IS THAT A WEAPON?
I just finished my second ever watch through the whole series. My mum got into the show just as it was ending so we've been watching it together and going straight from the end to the start again was such an emotional experience. Watching things like Stan and Peggy years ago, knowing the outcome, or Sally and Don's relationship, or any of it. I thoroughly recommend watching the show with someone new if anyone gets the chance. It really reminds you just how good it all is. I wish I knew someone else who wanted to try it :p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread