Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Gavok posted:

Music aside, that was one of the most solid SNL eps I can recall in a long, long time.

Music aside? Carly Rae Jepsen is a national treasure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

It was the same as the Steve Buscemi Christmas sketch so I doubt it. But both of those were incredible.

The best version of this sketch was the Ed Norton Halloween one. All three are fabulous though.

Tonight was probably my favorite episode of the season. I was kind of confused as to why everyone loved last week's episode so much; The Rock was a great performer but the writing was really awful. It felt like the writing really caught up tonight, and literally every sketch except for the cold open and Weekend Update was great.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
I honestly thought that was a pretty terrible ep, WU aside which was incredible.

Also whomever booked Carly Rae Jepsen is losing their job.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

lelandjs posted:

First goon to mash this song up with a NIN song gets plat from me.

Someone took care of you.

loosenukes
Feb 14, 2005

you don't put your best missile in your crummiest hole

Dacap posted:

Does Michael Che only own 1 suit? I feel like he wears this same grey jacket, blue shirt, orange tie combo every week

They have Jost do the same thing, and Seth also wore identical outfits every Weekend Update. Maybe they think we'll get confused if they change?

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
I don't think I've ever laughed harder at a sketch. That CNN one was incredible.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kinda disappointed that it's Head Like A Hole again but that call and return is brilliant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Dacap posted:

Does Michael Che only own 1 suit? I feel like he wears this same grey jacket, blue shirt, orange tie combo every week

I'm not sure if you watch SNL enough or not but the Update anchors have worn the same thing every episode for a long time.

• Locked thread