Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
See what you've done?

Voted one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
Oh, gently caress that poo poo. It's way more painful than you'd think.

Besides, you can't die. I've always sort of liked you.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
Drinking yourself to death takes decades. It won't do anything but make you fatter which would be the real cause of death in 5-10 years.

I guess you could just butt chug two bottles of everclear and die of immediate acute alcohol poisoning but that isn't really drinking yourself to death.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
guys 500 lbs he's already been painfully grating away at his health his whole life in a semiacceptable way, this is just a slight acceleration

not all of us with a deathwish are brave enough to go to war or work logging/oil drilling

onemanlan
Oct 4, 2006
Why is Bill Ponderosa posting in GBS?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Gatekeeper posted:

can confirm this, i was at a party at this girls apartment and her roommate was diabetic and some turd found her syringes and shot up vodka and died like, immediately. rockabilly dick who called himself hollywood lol his gf was super hot but dumb, like "date guy who shoots up vodka" dumb

lol that's awesome. can totally imagine the kind of guy you mean, glad he's dead

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
OP dead yet?

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
if you're gonna kill yourself anyway, go into a massive amount of lovely debt and get a gastric bypass, or convince your doctor to let you try phenteramine. what's the worst that could happen

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
Just roll over in bed op. I imagine you'll suffocate before you're able to flip your shockingly fat rear end back over

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
op you should excercize lol

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

if you're gonna kill yourself anyway, go into a massive amount of lovely debt and get a gastric bypass, or convince your doctor to let you try phenteramine. what's the worst that could happen

or just get adderal lol, hardlky have to convince anybody of anything and its even more effective

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
is cocaine as good as it seems

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Just make cocaine brownies

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

for the first few lines it is. then it's just fiending and chasing which is no fun.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nefarious posted:

ya op it's hard as poo poo to drink yourself to death you basically gotta be drinking 24/7 since you're already so fat i'd recommend just drinking tons of beer which will get you even fatter and eventually your heart should just give out

My new five year plan.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
might do some cocaine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gargoylecheesehorn
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp
:iamafag:

• Locked thread