Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Pussy isn't legal were I am at and I'm way too much of a bitch to try a fleshlight.

So gaying myself to death it is! Goons, I expect you all to be experts in your field. I am a 500lb man, 5 foot 10 inches in height. I do not exercise at all and my diet normally consists of Mrs T's pierogies and Totinos pizza rolls.

How dick do I need to consume, per day, to kill myself.

Please list various amounts with the length of dick.

Also, would Butt loving help me?

Help!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Tsinava posted:

I am a 500lb man, 5 foot 10 inches in height. I do not exercise at all and my diet normally consists of Mrs T's pierogies and Totinos pizza rolls.

Not even a homo will gently caress you

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
will a male please locate my rear end in a top hat on my body and attempt to gently caress me.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkWeMvrNiOM

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clU0Sh9ngmY

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3wnaxan4qw

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Tsinava posted:

Pussy isn't legal were I am at and I'm way too much of a bitch to try a fleshlight.

So gaying myself to death it is! Goons, I expect you all to be experts in your field. I am a 500lb man, 5 foot 10 inches in height. I do not exercise at all and my diet normally consists of Mrs T's pierogies and Totinos pizza rolls.

Help!

Where do you live that pussy isn't legal but a fleshlight is?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Ivor Biggun posted:

Where do you live that pussy isn't legal but a fleshlight is?

The UK.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
Makes...sense?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
If a woman has an orgasm over here you can literally call the police on her and have her thrown in the stocks outside the courthouse. It owns.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
mission accomplished

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Leaving Las Anus

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Is that what the police use to hit people

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
I heard if you fill every hole with a dick and sneeze youll die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Tsinava posted:

Help!

You need to hook up with the local bear community. They might know people with a feeding fetish, you might get money to stay/get fatter, plus the buttfucks.

• Locked thread