Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
anyone interested in working out some kind of ... deal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Yea, I'll be like your friend and stuff.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

THE PENETRATOR posted:

anyone interested in working out some kind of ... deal?

i got a case of ramen i'd be willing to trade

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
looking for something sexier

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I can probably beat up that nerd who brings the ramen, so I'll trade that ramen and whatever he has in his car. What you do with him while he's passed out is your business.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
wanna jo?

No gay stuff please I am str8

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
are you saying i can trade sundry goods for sexual favors but only from other men?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hobohemian posted:

I can probably beat up that nerd who brings the ramen, so I'll trade that ramen and whatever he has in his car. What you do with him while he's passed out is your business.

bring it on bitch!

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.
looking for PnP also have HO scale Custom Brass New Haven FL 9 locomotive in like new condition with low hours for trade

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
id be willing to make love to you. im not what they call conventionally attractive tho i basically look and smell like a rotting pile of vinegar soaked dog corpses

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
I'm retracting my statement because I don't want a goon to get somehow murdered and then get a phonecall from detectives.

cool tree bro fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Apr 5, 2015

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
I will give you a free personality test.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

THE PENETRATOR posted:

looking for something sexier

sexy ramen

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Jabberlock posted:

sexy ramen

do something like the jerry purpdrank vine where he makes kool aid

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
edit: curtis lepore featuring jerry purpdrank

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I will take it off your hands and won't sell you out to the cops when they come looking. How's that, OP?

You want to dispose of your getaway vehicle, I'm your guy.

It's all you get but it's worth it. These other bitches will suck your dick for it but they'll tell the pigs enough details to find you when the pigs come calling and then suck the pigs' dicks too.

Cleft Loaf
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp
:iamafag:

Octo Rugboy
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp
:iamafag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scoob stallion
Apr 7, 2015