Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

1gnoirents posted:

highly disagree. the ratio is poor !

nah man, here's a list of hot redheaded actresses off the top of my head:

susan sarandon
bryce dallas howard
that chick from true blood
borat's wife
amy adams
christina hendrix
that chick from the new spiderman films
that chick from the 70s show
that chick from cybill shepherds sitcom from the 90s, she played her daughter. she was crazy hot
rita hayworth
julianne moore!
kate winslett
famke janssen
lindsay lohan is good looking if skanky
gillian anderson

then there's loads of new faces who i don't know but who i've seen in movies

e: that chick from oculus and guardians of the galaxy, she's really hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
:|

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
i mean i'll admit i really like redheads but man, there's so many good looking redheads in movies

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
ill concede because i dont want to look up 1300 other celebrities

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
I watched it Saturday and liked it well enough but it sure as poo poo didn't need to be almost 3 hours long

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Baxter posted:

I watched it Saturday and liked it well enough but it sure as poo poo didn't need to be almost 3 hours long

did you forget the effects of being near a black hole?

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

did you forget the effects of being near a black hole?

hah

I went to tell my family that it was a good movie but they had all died years ago.

Tacos Al Pastor
Jun 20, 2003

Watching this was so good in IMAX.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Baxter posted:

imo the length wasn't really an issue but it did manage its 3 hours really strangely, I can't remember exactly what my examples were when I watched it but I remember that it brushes over stuff that seems kinda core to the movie's ideas but spends way too long on ancillary stuff

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
ancillary stuff

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

ZombieParts posted:

ancillary stuff

Yep

naem
May 29, 2011

There should have been a scene where Jessica Chastain and Anne Hathaway have to put aside their differences and share a space suit for warmth

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsD5JDRv5sM

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i have not seen gravity yet

gargoylecheesehorn
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp
:iamafag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scoob stallion
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp
:iamafag:

• Locked thread