Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

...a bigger male dog came and sniffed and peed over her pee spot.

patriarchy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I had a dog that always took forever to piss when I took it out. I figured out though that if I took a leak it would immediately take one too. It really increased my dog walking efficiency.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
You should feed your dog rottweiler hormones so the other dogs think she's extremely powerful or something

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
op getting cucked by his male dog lmfao

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
I used to have two female dogs, one would pee and then the other would come by and pee on that pee spot.

Internalized misogyny.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Mahuum Aqoha posted:

I used to have two female dogs, one would pee and then the other would come by and pee on that pee spot.

Internalized misogyny.

The patriarchy teaches women to compete instead of unite against their oppressors.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
your dog is bitch

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
My dog loves to pee on other dog's pee spots. I call it "updating Facebook". Also, once, she peed in the snow in my yard, then turned around and used her muzzle to shovel clean(ish) snow over her pee spot.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I've got a dog who pees on stuff when other dogs are around, then rakes up the dirt to spread his scent all over the place and acts aggressive.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 279 days!)

I almost seriousposted here lol

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
had a beagle once. took him for a walk

we came up to a phone line pole, earlier from a distance we had seen a giant weimaraner or something and its owner stop there for a few seconds.

beagle became extremely interested sniffing the pole at a bit higher than his head level, it appeared the weimaraner had peed there

there was this broken cinder block or rock or something like that sitting like a foot or two from the base of the pole

beagle gets up on the rock, raises his leg and in a long arcing stream of piss hits a spot on the pole above the giant weimaraner's

dogs got it figured out, man

ninotoreS fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Apr 6, 2015

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Used to have a male dog. He never raised his leg to pee, just pelvic thrusted (is that still a pelvis on a dog?) and peed, all four legs on the ground. Always kind of a bummer.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Matey posted:

Used to have a male dog. He never raised his leg to pee, just pelvic thrusted (is that still a pelvis on a dog?) and peed, all four legs on the ground. Always kind of a bummer.

Dog gay, so what?

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Matey posted:

i sit when i pee too less work

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
My girl puppy has a pretty prominent vulva but even though she's a short-haired lab mix there's this clump of hair that just grows right off the tip of it. We've already clipped it once, reaaaaal carefully, but it just grew right back. Anyway, every time she pees the strands of hair get soaked and if she doesn't clean it it dries into a pee gelatin that hangs off her like a sick loogey then she'll sit on your lap and it wipes off on your leg

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

My girl puppy has a pretty prominent vulva

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
girls are gross as gently caress

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

My girl puppy has a pretty prominent vulva but even though she's a short-haired lab mix there's this clump of hair that just grows right off the tip of it. We've already clipped it once, reaaaaal carefully, but it just grew right back. Anyway, every time she pees the strands of hair get soaked and if she doesn't clean it it dries into a pee gelatin that hangs off her like a sick loogey then she'll sit on your lap and it wipes off on your leg

jesus gently caress

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
im the the more masculine 2nd puddle of piss

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Grandmother used to have a female dog that did a front-paw handstand to piss.

God-damndest thing.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
Kind of think my old avatar fits with that quote better

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
girldog peed
girl dogpeed

?

Matey