Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

yeah, they were all organized by the same goon: Cannibal ("Sometimes pee pee goes in my mouth") (Whatever happened to THAT guy lol?)

so you really did that poo poo didnt you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

so you really did that poo poo didnt you

yeah, so what? what's it to you? i was drunk/drinking the whole time, got to see a decent movie, eat some bbq, and laugh at some nerds.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
That's second order pathetic

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Did anybody say "don't say anything, go home, post a thread about it, shamefully masturbate yourself to sleep" yet?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

should've taken a photo and posted it while he was still there, then left before he noticed you

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
So Danaeryes like can't stop making GBS threads, and it's going everywhere, like just pooling around her feet and like... like Tyrion just comes walking up right.... ya and he's like "moth a of dragons indeed..." ... and like she stops fors second for that music to start playing.... and then just starts making GBS threads everywhere again and season five ends.

Gameko
Feb 23, 2006

The friend of all children!

I work in the sciences and I saw a Very Important Scientist browsing the Low-Carb megathread during a meeting.

I didn't know what to do either.

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
Once I walked by a guy in the computer lab at school when I was doing my undergrad, and he had the forums up. I stopped and squinted to make sure it really was what I thought, and he noticed I was looking at him and his screen. He quickly minimized it, looked at me, and shook his head slowly. I continued walking.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I don't think any of my friends even know what SA is

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

yeah, so what? what's it to you? i was drunk/drinking the whole time, got to see a decent movie, eat some bbq, and laugh at some nerds.

Ohhhh, I get it, you were creepily stalking people for what must have been five hours because you're cool and normal

Sorry we didn't catch the nuance the first time around

edit: Plus, you got to see a movie

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

another page, another abyss

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

i went to an NYC goon meet once, but i didn't actually join the group...i just observed from afar and mocked them in my mind.

the itinerary was that everyone would meet at Grand Central, then go see a movie in Times Square, and then go eat at Dallas BBQ in Times Square. So i went to grand central and watched them. Then i got to the movie before them and waited until they showed up in the theater. Then I ducked out early and got myself a table for 1 at Dallas BBQ and watched them while they ate.

[cowled figure emerging from the inky mists of shadow and bourbon fumes, trembling bony finger stretched damningly toward the small group of convivial people] nnneeerrds

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i was once BANNED for "first post in a lowtax thread" but it was before the database was reset so its like a long time ago and my darkest hidden secret.... well that's my confession.... we were just doing what we had to do to wsurvive you know. i didn't agree with the whole thing...

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

that was living dangerously

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~
stick your penis in his hot coffee and nod slyly while holding eye contact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

You all laugh, but this man has every right to mock those sad nerds.

It's not the right of a normal person to mock a nerd. It is same right a king has to mock a peasant. He is the nerd of nerds. A nerd squared.

My liege, I bow before you.

• Locked thread