Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
You guys like hot dogs? I love hot dogs. Quality ones, anyway. None of that poo poo they serve at the baseball stadiums. I know some of you guys are going to freak out about me saying that. "Baseball stadium dogs are the best! They're the quintessential American hot dog!" But did you ever think that maybe the "quintessential" hot dog is actually really bad? Did you ever think that upholding the experience of eating a rancid sub-par dog made out of pig assholes and god knows what while your dad gets really drunk right next to you actually really sucks? It's true. Think about it. Your dad is drinking while you're scarfing this thing down and the bun tastes like cardboard. And when he's drinking there's a good chance that he's going to be drunk while driving home and your stomach is going to start burning and then the cops pull you over and even if they let him go, you've got to go home and run into the bathroom and have the shits from that terrible hotdog you ate and then he starts picking a fight with your mom and the next thing you know he's red faced and slamming his fist into the wall and screaming so loud that the neighbors are probably going to call the police and the girl next door will know and maybe even mention it to you at school the next day, all under her breath and with a voice dripping in contempt, "I saw them take your dad away last night," like it's somehow your fault and all you can really think about is getting to the bathroom and having another bout of the runs before class. Besides, pork hot dogs are pretty disgusting themselves, even when they're not the low-quality stuff served at the baseball stadium, even beyond the clichés about assholes or whatever. Which are probably true. Take my advice and go for a Hebrew national. They're all beef and they taste really great. Plus you know what's in them. Not like that crap they serve at the baseball stadium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
not really op

:firstpost:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

#legorhotdog

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol doobie, cook them dogs

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I put ketchup and yellow mustard on my dogs. If you have a problem with my use of ketchup, I will gladly substitute it with a sauce made from your condensed blood. i believe that this goon blood sauce will have an overwhelming salty/umami flavor with strong notes of copper and miracle-whip

gargoylecheesehorn
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp
:iamafag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AZ Guy
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp
:iamafag:

• Locked thread