Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
...then you are a gross rear end person. Like I'm almost against pissing in some of these ground floor restrooms I go into, and I see people's bags on the floor and pants dropped so low that the're clearly mopping up piss. What the gently caress is wrong with these people? Should I let them know how I feel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
But there's pee pee on the floor

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Thank you for the obvious information. :gas:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Pee on their bags. That'll show em

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Depends on if you're finished performing the sex act, OP

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Pretty much everything is covered in poo poo op sorry to break your germaphobe plastic bubble

But yeah people sure throw caution to the wind sometimes I guess lol. I bet they piss into the breeze too.

El Duderino
Mar 28, 2003

If you're not into that whole brevity thing..
OP if I offered you 50 bucks to walk barefoot into a bar bathroom and use the urinal, would you do it?

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
dear something awful dot com (llc) forums user The Royal Scrub,
i sincerely wish for you to choke to death on one of the many cocks you suck on a daily basis.
warmest regards,
oval office Imgay Cuck Esq.

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within
how am i supposed to suck a dick in a public bathroom without getting on my knees you ABLEIST?

loving triggered

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007

El Duderino posted:

OP if I offered you 50 bucks to walk barefoot into a bar bathroom and use the urinal, would you do it?

Oh gently caress yeah. I'd have a harder time putting my bag on the floor.

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007

mdm posted:

Pretty much everything is covered in poo poo op sorry to break your germaphobe plastic bubble

But yeah people sure throw caution to the wind sometimes I guess lol. I bet they piss into the breeze too.

If I'm being honest, I try not to breathe that much in gross bathrooms lol

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

dear something awful dot com (llc) forums user The Royal Scrub,
i sincerely wish for you to choke to death on one of the many cocks you suck on a daily basis.
warmest regards,
oval office Imgay Cuck Esq.

your greatest accomplishment in life could be shooting yourself in the head through your rear end. think about it! cool way to go

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

Office Commando posted:

how am i supposed to suck a dick in a public bathroom without getting on my knees you ABLEIST?

loving triggered

learn to squat, scrub

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

If you think about it there are piss particles floating in the air constantly. You should hold your breath in the bathroom and preferably forever.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
god forbid I ever have to take a poo poo in public, then I have to do a jedi levitation trick over the toilet seat

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I just sit on the toilet and poo poo because I honestly dont care about germs

Skipopatomus
Aug 30, 2007

Ozzy Osbourne simply duplicated the event.

walking into an airport bathroom one time I noticed a guy's bare feet under the stall. shoes nicely placed beside him, feet planted firmly on an international airport bathroom floor.

there was also an old lady that pooped in front of the hello kitty store there. just dropped right out of her dress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooker tops
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp
:iamafag:

• Locked thread