Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluo
May 25, 2007

Zeno-25 posted:

I've heard it's awful.

rogue is a terrible brewery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I mix sriracha and ranch and I call it srirancha and it's good to dunk pretty much everything in.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I wonder if people in Sri Lanka like Sri Racha

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Matey posted:

I wonder if people in Sri Lanka like Sri Racha

They have it there, but it's still a Thai thing, and IIRC they just call it "Thai sauce"

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Fluo posted:

rogue is a terrible brewery

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Scalding Coffee posted:

My workplace is selling tiny bottles of Sriracha Ketchup at twice the price of mixing the stuff yourself.

good

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Franks Red Hot 4lyfe

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
Texas Pete probably killed Srirachas dad in vietnam.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Frog Act posted:

why would take the time to make tiny tacos like taht

being paid the big bucks by taco bell

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 257 days!)

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

being paid the big bucks by taco bell

Yum! Foods does in no way acknowledge the payment, or lack thereof for creation of these small polystyrene toys. However, we do hold our copyright and flavor experiences with the utmost regard. Expect to hear from our team of lawyers for pilfering our intellectual flavor property with your inferior plastic product.

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
Sriracha is pretty good on some things, but people need to shut the gently caress up about it.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

sriracha is a meme sauce now

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Snaguaro posted:

Sriracha is pretty good on some things, but people need to shut the gently caress up about it.
this

hot sauce nerds are weird

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

Happy Bear Suit posted:

this

hot sauce nerds are weird

Most hot sauce nerds would openly scoff Sriracha. It's not all that hot, really. But using idiotically burningly hot sauce that's measured in Scoville units or whatever is stupid.

Tasting food is cool.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Sorry I don't know all the loving indie hot sauces you guys

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

check out my kickstarter for sriracha bacon flavored kale chips

calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.
real hot sauce doesn't have sugar and is actually spicy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wow, it's like Nosferatu was truly writing about some 2k15 major human being retard prophecy, exhibit, dumb gently caress morons crying about sriracha ruing their precious perception of what good hot sauce is because it's popular unlike their lovely tasteless garbage they put on food because spiciness makes them feel better about their tiny loving schlongs that keeps flopping out of that rubber rear end in a top hat they try to gently caress despite it already being slick with their piss and poo poo.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I use Frank's. Never tried that siracha. People seem to like it though.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

this woman looks very sinister.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
very sinister indeed.

calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.
i agree that not every sauce needs to make you break out in sweats from heat. sriracha is bad because it tastes bad. it would be 1000x better if it didn't taste of sweetened rancid rear end garlic

Swizzbutt
Jul 12, 2014

If only taste wasn't subjective hot sauce nerds might agree on something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

i dunno if you guys know about this but it's p good as long as you don't get one that's got like sauce gobs gobed all over it

• Locked thread