Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JB50
Feb 13, 2008

He should run for Governor next so he can go to prison with the rest of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Dead Gay Romans posted:

lol deep dish "pizza". Let me save you a trip to the windy city. Stick 10 pounds of lovely cheese into a large blender along with a couple jars of tomato paste. Blend. Dump the contents into a bread bowl. Bam, enjoy that poo poo as you watch the Bears and/or Cubs lose. Spend the next 5 hours on the toilet hating life and making GBS threads pizza stew back out.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

*scoop up the poo poo and repeat the process*

Bon Apetit!
\

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Welcome back Rahm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwG7bD0OB4U

Pictured right: every goon in this thread.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

ruddiger posted:

Welcome back Rahm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwG7bD0OB4U

Pictured right: every goon in this thread.

Only black people say Chiraq, though. Goons are all white. See the problem here?

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
gently caress. the. republic.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I used to work with teenagers, and 90% of the time I told a teenage boy where I was from he would nod knowingly and say "Chiraq." I am one of the whitest people you could possibly meet, so it always made me chuckle that they would associate me with gangsta rap and ghetto life. Ah, youth. :allears:

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Chicago is like NYC except more boring and less touristy.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Prorat posted:

I'm moving to Chicago because guns are highly illegal and I want me and my family to be safe.

*pulls into town, gets shot in the street*

Should have moved to somwhere murder is illegal.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Only black people say Chiraq, though. Goons are all white. See the problem here?

I say Chiraq and I am as white as snow! Except I say it in the smug, thinks he's being clever by dropping a reference sarcastically, way.

So in the normal white Chicago liberal fashion, basically.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

sincx posted:

This. The other guy wanted to turn Chicago into Venezuela.

gusano

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Fog Tripper posted:

Should have moved to somwhere murder is illegal.
Or at least more regulated.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
rahm has less fingers than chuy you gonna say the mayor should have a sub-standard number of fingers?!?! god drat way to blow it, chicago.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Chicago is a good place if you enjoy minorities killing each other.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Ramsus posted:

Chicago is a good place if you enjoy minorities killing each other.

If you're on the northside it's a good place if you enjoy roving gangs of Cubs fans tipping your car in a fit of ecstasy when their poo poo team actually makes it through an important game without loving up too badly.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i enjoy death

sounds like the city for me

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

gently caress yeah, new Shellac is on point too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RSy2ajYqks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Automatic Slim posted:

Rahm has promised that he's going to be a much nicer person. That's a start, right?
i mentioned andrew cuomo itt and he also promised to be better if re-elected. it turns out he lied

• Locked thread