Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
driving in rush hour traffic shouting "post your dick" at the cars laffo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 253 days!)

logout of breathing OP

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Please murder me and nnd my suffering

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Tomtom posted:

post your dick

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ok guys whip em out

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Professor Tomtom posted:

driving in rush hour traffic shouting "post your dick" at the cars laffo

this is not a forums meme

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

The Shower And Grower Dick Picks Web Forum

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
IMGAY YOU loving IDIOT! MOVE!!!!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I drank a quart of olestra and got forums leaking into my irl

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

RideTheSpiral posted:

this is not a forums meme

Don't talk to me about memes you piece of poo poo

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
found out my boss reads sa and has an account.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

there were some people at an lgbt support group saying "im gay" i mean come on, is that some crazy rear end coincidence or what, i swear to gently caress

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Snatch Duster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqQQ9_p02o0

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 253 days!)

Snatch Duster posted:

his dick taste any better with your poo poo on it this time?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Snatch Duster posted:

e/n: my employee is an idiot and it's driving me crazy.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Boss is bent over my desk miming from his rear end in a top hat like in ace ventura and all i can think is hahaha no ring like in the goatman epic, boss hears me chuckle under my breath and i lose out on the supervisor position.

thanks lowtax

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

i came out to my family but i tried to explain it was ironic my mom is crying right now my dad says he "always knew"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

JAYSILEUX
Apr 8, 2015

by Ralp
:iamafag:

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Home now and grilling. All is well. Stay safe goons

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:firstpost:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Same.

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
sometimes when no one's around I say "im gay" for like no reason. I'm not even gay.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
dick pls : )

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Called a person "OP" irl once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bowlcutbarricade