Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 278 days!)

I thought it was a streetsweeper?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
The roommate thread going into the archives was what convinced me to register on the forums because I wanted to read it again. That and the crazies in elementary school thread.

I wish the mspaint diagram of how he rigged an rc car to open his sliding back door was still around.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

West SAAB Story posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
oh wow, just wow

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
*Forgets obscure grammer rule that no one out side of english academia has bothered to ever use*

(User was permabanned for this post)

Dildo Malone
Sep 14, 2008

pants making GBS threads

Max Hammer
Jan 3, 2008

ANTIFREEZE!!!

West SAAB Story posted:

Sorry, my bad. It was a streetsweeper. I just remember him vacuuming up stuff at some point in the stories.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

logical phalluses posted:

thats not the only thing he sticked. :boom:

What else did he sticky?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

The New York Times posted:

a long-rear end news story

Pretty messed up, what do you guys think about this?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

ElectricSheep posted:

Pretty messed up, what do you guys think about this?

im literally shaking

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Top City Homo posted:

im literally shaking

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Rambling Robot posted:

this gbs thing is so stupid.

uh if this was an old gbs post it would have been at least 4 paragraphs long and/or been enraged about something in the news

lame rear end poser

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

the hellbastard stuff made me feel embarrassed for the author I hope this is what he was intending to convey through his media

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

like how a good fanfic makes u horny, can't help it

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
:iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag:
:iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag: :iamafag:

and it goes on like this

edit: old GBS didnt have smiley limits :colbert:
edit2 gently caress

Grandma Panic! fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Apr 10, 2015

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

I've reported all of you for lacking of capitalization and punctuation. This is GBS it's a different place not like 4chan or YARK or whatever where anything goes.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

What an interesting news article! I think I will respond to this thread with something insightful. Gotta be really careful with grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and making sure my post is 5 paragraphs long! This isn't Fark, 4Chan, or GenMay! I sure wouldn't want to get banned!

*agonizes for 1.5 hours over the post*
*hits preview reply*
*says to self "nah" and closes the window*
*reassures self it was for the best*

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
google ron paul

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

basement jihadist posted:

the hellbastard stuff made me feel embarrassed for the author I hope this is what he was intending to convey through his media

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Remember when hellbastard and Tony Danza started trashing each other in that thread that one time? I do and it was great.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

OP this is a pretty terrible GBS 1.0 thread. There is no effort in that original post. It's pretty shameful really.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
good to see redshirt back in for Q2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Happy Bear Suit posted:

What an interesting news article! I think I will respond to this thread with something insightful. Gotta be really careful with grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and making sure my post is 5 paragraphs long! This isn't Fark, 4Chan, or GenMay! I sure wouldn't want to get banned!

*agonizes for 1.5 hours over the post*
*hits preview reply*
*says to self "nah" and closes the window*
*reassures self it was for the best*

fark. that was what i was trying to remember

• Locked thread