Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

i literally dont check my health jn any way so when i die i wont see it coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Uniballe

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
rest easy goons my balls are A-ok!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I bang a lot of gross loose women and my genitals itch and look pretty bad. I'll just continue to pretend nothing's wrong though, I'm sure everything will worn out fine.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

david... posted:

i literally dont check my health jn any way so when i die i wont see it coming

A lot of health programs will cover a physical with no copay. Go get checked goonman.

Amos Moses
Oct 13, 2012

by Ralp
lol if you haven't had a full physical in the last year. what the hell goons you're not 17 anymore we're all getting old

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

notZaar posted:

A lot of health programs will cover a physical with no copay. Go get checked goonman.

*gets free physical*

yeah your poo poo is hosed up but we can fix it good as new for $20,000 cash money

*goes home and jacks off*

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Are ovaries as sensitive as balls? Not as easy to hit, but still. Why are balls so sensitive anyway?

They're cool and all, but drat.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

mng posted:

Are ovaries as sensitive as balls? Not as easy to hit, but still. Why are balls so sensitive anyway?

A oval office kick is loving debilitating but dunno about the ovaries but since women are so weak im going to say yes

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

mng posted:

They're sensitive so you instantly know if anybody or anything is messing around with even a hair on your scrote.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Robo Reagan posted:

A oval office kick is loving debilitating but dunno about the ovaries but since women are so weak im going to say yes

Mookface agrees!

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

notZaar posted:

id rather be dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Kuato posted:

I'm sure everything will worn out fine.

I'm sure it will

• Locked thread