Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Canucks doing their damndest to rob Eddie of the shutout

requesting a new GIF of a table with a siren on it tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Still time for the ol' luongo

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
does anyone remember when lu was traded and I said "Eddie is more likeable anyways". gently caress all the doubters

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

ThinkTank posted:

There is so much pain behind those eyes. If only some woman could tame him... :swoon:

he has like 3 kids, they come in for breakfast during the summer

Miruvor
Jan 19, 2007
Pillbug
I just want to say, that Jets-Avs game was absolute robbery, Tyson Barrie alone saved two sure goals, let alone Barra's performance

But thank you Calgary for making sure it happened, so awesome to have playoffs again

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Yeah, Berra's save in the dying seconds was a holy poo poo moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Miruvor posted:

But thank you Calgary for making sure it happened, so awesome to have playoffs again

You're welcome. I'm actually really glad it didn't come down to Saturday's game, Winnipeg is definitely my second-favourite Canadian team.

• Locked thread