Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

whoa i never thought of combining peanut butter with marmalade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Chunky or get out

:colbert:

snackcakes
May 7, 2005

A joint venture of Matsumura Fishworks and Tamaribuchi Heavy Manufacturing Concern

I'm a choosy mom and I choose Jif. Creamy Jif. Why would I want to add unnecessary crunch to that equation? That's just crazy.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

F hole posted:

lol if you don't harvest raw peanuts from your organic garden and grind it by hand using a mortar and pestle

whatever you say your highness, with your loving spaceage yuppie mortar for princes far too dainty to grind their peanuts into butter using their mouth like normal humans.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

redshirt posted:

I have both kinds in my pantry. Like to mix it up.

Anyone use tahini spread?

Tahini is for dipping, numbnuts

• Locked thread