Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
crunchyroll: you only have 14 days of free membership! how much anime can you watch?
Me: *smirking* heh... how much do you got?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

what about that troon anima?

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
maybe like k-on.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i like sushi

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

watch polar bear cafe op.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

good thread ty

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

anime is cartoons

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
*pushes up glasses*

hmhmhmhmhmhmhmmmmm

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
crunchy roll sushi is good and anime is bad

makes you think

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

did you ever have that sushi roll that's an entire soft shell crab rolled into a roll? it :redass: all other sushi rolls imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

mdm posted:

crunchy roll sushi is good and anime is bad

makes you think

you seem to have gotten your post mixed up here. maybe see a doctor for dyslexia?

• Locked thread